Installing mod server side without need for client files

reaperxt666

Question

9 answers to this question

From memory I'm sure We've tried that pack in epoch.. and there where problems woth cars auto fixing or just not breaking...might want to hunt around forums ...I think the ones I used work because they are mostly arma cars etc just unlocked by installing the acr pack...Not really any kind of expert..just like to try new stuff see if it works..

all I did on my test server was install the acr pack and suddenly I can call/addd all the cars even as a client with no acr install:)..build yourself a test server and have a play:)

More fun that playing the game these days:)

ok i sort of have it working but the client will still need to files so they can see it

place the pbo with bisign files in your server @dayz_epoch/addons and place the bikey file in your server keys folder (if you need bisigns /bikeys use this guide to make them http://www.ofpec.com/tags/index.php?action=howto_key )

for client side just put the pbo and bisign in your @dayz_epoch/addons

if you know the class names of the vehicle you can add them to the trader

you will get an error message but people are able to join the server without the files and still place but in order to see the vehicles they need to add the vehicles to the the client

ok i sort of have it working but the client will still need to files so they can see it

place the pbo with bisign files in your server @dayz_epoch/addons and place the bikey file in your server keys folder (if you need bisigns /bikeys use this guide to make them http://www.ofpec.com/tags/index.php?action=howto_key )

for client side just put the pbo and bisign in your @dayz_epoch/addons

if you know the class names of the vehicle you can add them to the trader

you will get an error message but people are able to join the server without the files and still place but in order to see the vehicles they need to add the vehicles to the the client

yup pretty much what we've found.. people can join server with these cars no problem but have to have the pbo to see the cars etc..