[HELP] how to limit the number of cars that people can tow in R3F

HellGamer115

The ONLYway I was able to combat this was to make it so the vehicles that CAN tow, cannot be towed.  I have cargo trucks, tractors and the airplane tow vehicle as vehicles that can tow,  but they cannot be towed themselves.  It sucks, but having players chain the vehicles caused nothing but problems.  They'd abuse the system, then call for an Admin when one of their chained vehicles vanishes  and goes back to it's original location.  Not worth the hassle.  But anyways, that's how I keep it under control.

The ONLYway I was able to combat this was to make it so the vehicles that CAN tow, cannot be towed.  I have cargo trucks, tractors and the airplane tow vehicle as vehicles that can tow,  but they cannot be towed themselves.  It sucks, but having players chain the vehicles caused nothing but problems.  They'd abuse the system, then call for an Admin when one of their chained vehicles vanishes  and goes back to it's original location.  Not worth the hassle.  But anyways, that's how I keep it under control.

please can you help me? 

i get has been kicked by BattlEye: AttachTo Restriction #15" that error everytime a player tries to lift anything and they get kicked, ;(