Custom Traders - No Option to Trade

Dealman

Hello,

I've been working on adding my own traders, and so far it has been going really well. I'm fairly sure I've set the database up properly with IDs and all that.

The only problem I seem to have is the fact that I can't even trade with the AI. I don't get any option to trade, so I can't open any dialogue to see if it's working properly. I don't know if there's an additional file I'll have to edit. Can't seem to find anything else related to the traders.

Here's what I've done;

Added my new Trader to dayz_server/missions/DayZ_Epoch_24.Napf/

mission.sqf

_unit_264 = objNull;
if (true) then
{
  _this = createAgent ["US_Delta_Force_Marksman_EP1", [8438.2773, 938.33179, -0.0054886695], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
  _unit_264 = _this;
  _this setDir 115.27305;
  _this setVehicleInit "this allowDammage false; this disableAI 'FSM'; this disableAI 'MOVE'; this disableAI 'AUTOTARGET'; this disableAI 'TARGET'; this setBehaviour 'CARELESS'; this forceSpeed 0;  ";
  _this setUnitAbility 0.60000002;
_this allowDammage false; _this disableAI 'FSM'; _this disableAI 'MOVE'; _this disableAI 'AUTOTARGET'; _this disableAI 'TARGET'; _this setBehaviour 'CARELESS'; _this forceSpeed 0;_this enableSimulation false;
};

MPMissions/DayZ_Epoch_24.Napf/

server_traders.sqf:

serverTraders = ["Tanny_PMC","Graves","US_Delta_Force_AR_EP1","GUE_Commander","Damsel3","Soldier_MG_PKM_PMC","GUE_Worker2","GUE_Woodlander2","RUS_Soldier2","Drake_Light","GUE_Woodlander3","Soldier_GL_PMC","GUE_Villager3","CIV_EuroWoman01_EP1","Dr_Annie_Baker_EP1","RUS_Commander","Damsel5","TK_Special_Forces_MG_EP1","TK_Special_Forces_EP1","Ins_Soldier_AR","Ins_Lopotev","Ins_Worker2","Ins_Woodlander3","Dr_Hladik_EP1","pook_Doc_Bell47","Ins_Woodlander2","US_Delta_Force_Marksman_EP1"];

menu_US_Delta_Force_Marksman_EP1 = [
	[["Special Vehicles",693]],
	"neutral"
];

I've added the rest into the SQL Database and made sure the IDs used are unique. But I can't figure out why I can't seem to interact with the Trader, clearly there's something I have missed. But what? :/

Any answers would be appreciated!