Epoch Server Blue Phoenix Tools help/ New pbo help?

Ineedamedic

Question

This is going to be a bunch of questions because they all pertain to each other.....

So I've just recently started working with the phpadmin sql database and the file server for our HFBservers hosted DayZ Epoch 1.0.3.1 server.

I'm having a couple of issues. For one, we tried setting up the server and giving it a bunch of different scripts and configs to enable AI with choppers, roaming AI and krixies self blood bag. The roaming AI and choppers seems to be working fine but there is one problem, the blood bag did not work and also many of my traders were showing no menu's and the repair options on vehicles were just showing "Repair" and a color. When you tried to repair something it would say, "You Need to repair this!"

So after much frustration I have been trying to figure out what I can do to add admin tools, particularly Blue Phoenix's tools. I've looked at almost all threads pertaining to this and also on Phoenix's webpage but I am still lost. I guess my main confusion comes from where I'm placing these files and which Missions need to stay locally on my PC or be uploaded to the server. We go through HFBServers so it's hosted and I'm not sure if the videos and advice I'm receiving is the same concept as some people are hosting their own local machines as servers. So there's that question..

I think my main issue now is that two different people have been working on the same server files and now things are getting all conflicted with too many settings. I've tried installing custom epoch tools, blue phoenix tools, and all sorts of things have just been messed around to get the AI to work... 

So after a couple of hours and trying to play around with the different inif.sql files, I installed Blue Phoenix tools.. when I try to load in to the game, I get the Waiting for Character to create and then that goes away but the loading screen remains and begins the count in the bottom right, 0--1---2---3 etc..etc... I'm not sure what I did here as I've followed almost all the steps two or three times now...

So here's the big question (Sorry if these are noob questions)

1. If I wanted to reset everything in my server to vanilla Epoch 1.0.3.1 how would I achieve this and where are these files located? 

2. Do they not make pre-built files with the tools already added in?

3. Does anyone know what I can do to fix my current files or would be willing to help me out on Teamspeak or something.

Thanks again..

4 answers to this question