Vehicle bugs

BrDnzz

Question

i've been getting alot of complaints about peoples cars just vannishing,. Found out that peoples cars are being moved to infront of the vehicle trader. As i went to stary after 2 restarts there has been a pile of like 6 cars infront of the trader, in bash, stary and klen. what is the reason for this. please say theres a fix :/

6 answers to this question

Can anyone help me with this? pretty much every restart now peoples cars are getting moved to the spawn point for vehicle traders. so i have to go around every trader and delete like 6 cars piled on top of each other. its getting really annoying.... would it have anything to do with this?

if(vehicle _x != _x && (vehicle _x getVariable [""Mission"",0] != 1) && !(vehicle _x in PVDZE_serverObjectMonitor) && (isPlayer _x)  && !((typeOf vehicle _x) in DZE_safeVehicle)) then {" \n

Because i edited it for the ai mission system

so figured out that this bug is happening because vehicles arent saveing where they are before restarted. so after restarted they are going back to where they first spawned in which is the trader. so every restart theres a pile of everyones cars that had been bought before restart. what is this bug and how can i fix this? can someone please reply and help me out