Missions ???

Gooober

Is there a Ai Mission system that does not include roaming/patrols AI?

My server is currently using basic Dayz Chern Missions..  would like to upgrade.

Just curious..  Most seem to require sarge and roaming ai.  I'm not a big scripter.

Thanks for your time..........

Is there a Ai Mission system that does not include roaming/patrols AI?

My server is currently using basic Dayz Chern Missions..  would like to upgrade.

Just curious..  Most seem to require sarge and roaming ai.  I'm not a big scripter.

Thanks for your time..........

im currently working on making the one i run on my server a standalone mission system but i use a few functions from DZAI like the dammage handler and the generating loot form the loot tables so i need to make them all standalone and get permission from buttface to use his scripts first

atm its just the basic mission system with lots of optimisations, better AI patroling of mission using UPS, dynamic loadouts generated by DZAI's script, AI Damage handler that simulates a players health from DZAI and 2 new missions

Any of the missions that use sarge can easily be edited to disabled roaming patrols.

http://dayzepoch.com/forum/index.php?/topic/1992-mission-system-sarge-ai-no-longer-supported/

That one is pretty easy to setup.  It's pretty solid IMO.

Once setup just go to the dayz_server\addons\sarge\map_config\SAR_cfg_grps_mapname.sqf and comment out all of the lines for any dynamic and static spawns.

Bingo, all missions, no patrols.