DZRLauncher Public Test v1 (server/mod manager)

nzjocko

What is DZRLauncher?

DZRlauncher is a server/mod manager not a server browser. Built to be a lightweight portable application. Windows XP to 10 compatible with no other files or dependencies.
Communities can preconfigure and distribute with the setting file to make it easy for users to join their servers.

Adding a Server.

addserver.gif.c48592c792d897940da394d99126a849.gif

You can find the download on discord:  https://discord.gg/UsDaDFD 

Will be available on the web site www.dzrevival.com with preconfigured settings option once i get a change to update the site.

Any issues or feedback please let me know.

Cheers,
nzjocko

1 hour ago, DAmNRelentless said:

Pretty straight forward. I like it.

Small question: Why would you check DayZ Mod's game integrity? ArmA 2 and ArmA 2 OA is enough. Who is playing with the DayZ Mod these days?

Just incase have helped out the odd person where it was the integrity of dayz mod but yeah its very rear. Also originally made it for dayz mod admins running servers wanting to run custom maps and wanting an easier way for novice users to join. But works with any mod or map.

Edited by nzjocko

6 hours ago, DAmNRelentless said:

Right but it's not a dependency for working mods right? So why would you check the integrity of that everytime you click "start issue fixer". Not everybody has that.

Yeah this is a check i could probably remove now was more relevant when it was purely for dayz mod. Can cancel when up to that part in the mean time.