SteamCMD not downloading all files for Arma2 (APP-ID: 33910)

Blake2394

Question

Hi guys,

Im having a strange issue with SteamCMD. When ever I launch my BAT file to install Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA, It says that it has installed Arma 2 but its actually not downloading all the files. It then moves on to Arma 2 OA and downloads those files just fine. I know this because when I launch the server It gives me errors that i am missing Chernarus and stuff. Looking in the addons directory, its missing a few files from Arma 2. I have included my Update BAT I have been using for years without issue. Tried this on 2 Different Computers on 2 Different Networks. Has anyone had this issue? I also tried 33900 but obviously that did not work.

@ECHO OFF
SET SteamCMDLocation=C:\SteamCMD
SET SteamCMDUsername=removed
SET SteamCMDPassword=removed
SET ServerLocation=C:\GameServers\Arma2

CD %SteamCMDLocation%
START "SteamCMD" /WAIT "SteamCMD.exe" +login %SteamCMDUsername% %SteamCMDPassword% +force_install_dir %ServerLocation% +app_update "33910" validate +quit
START "SteamCMD" /WAIT "SteamCMD.exe" +login %SteamCMDUsername% %SteamCMDPassword% +force_install_dir %ServerLocation% +app_update "33930" validate +quit

EXIT

1 answer to this question

try 33900 for the arma2 line instead of 33910

just noticed this was old, but in case someone comes looking. I've been doing my install the slow way through all the commands one by one. You can verify which app you have access to by going to the community page within the full steam client. It will show a direct URL there.