[SOLVED] - 1.0.6.1 Starting money for new players.

What I posted didn't seem to trigger on death for some reason but what you posted is less confusing for others and seems safer. I've tested both option and they seem to be working properly. Thanks for an easier option, I will remove my post to prevent confusion. :)

14 minutes ago, Mannie said:

What I posted didn't seem to trigger on death for some reason but what you posted is less confusing for others and seems safer. I've tested both option and they seem to be working properly. Thanks for an easier option, I will remove my post to prevent confusion. :)

I edited the OP to reflect that it has been solved

Cheers

Works great.  Thanks salival

Might I suggest permanently adding these two lines with default values of 0 and, a comment on each line saying what they are for like this.

dayz_server\compile\server_playerLogin.sqf 

if (_newPlayer) then {_characterCoins = 0}; // Set starting coins on new players here.
if (_newPlayer) then {_bankCoins = 0}; // Set starting coins in new players bank here.
PVCDZ_plr_Login = [_charID,_inventory,_backpack,_survival,_isNew,dayz_versionNo,_model,_isHiveOk,_newPlayer,_isInfected,_group,_CharacterCoins,_playerCoins,_BankCoins];