ArmA 2 Epoch 1.0.6.1

icomrade

yes i know those are already installed, i didnt see that till last night...  but im getting attacked personally for something many agree with. Which was holding off on the early removal.. My players are fine with it, they will connect using batch files, but we are going to lose alot of new players....

My plea on the day launcher forums has turned into a personal attack on me by someone here also... I find very sad that merely a plea to keep a mod there till we get the chance to update properly, is having others attack me on it...very immature, very sad world...  and again,,people are still saying "you had plenty of time" ... well im tired of repeating myself... MOST WAITED FOR 1061 TO BE RELEASED.

this is a post from you

Do you really think after reading such posts i had the intention to completely recode 106, then redo 1061, when he clearly states that, that specific issue WILL BE FIXED in 1061...  So of course i waited.... I DO NOT HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE to fix this "issue" myself when 1061 was released.....  how people cannot understand that is beyond me

But to be honest im not sure why im still here typing...guess voicing my opinion. But i've given up on arma... ive decided on real life.  too much hatred here in these communities

17 hours ago, theduke said:
  Hide contents

DDOS Heli Guard - If you disconnect accidently, your heli will find a safe place to land. Does not work 100%. Buts its a nice little script.

Did you actually get this to work? ive tried 5 times it always crashes.. the chopper not the game. no errors

Going to be locking this thread as it has become toxic and support questions should be directed to the appropriate forum threads. Maca has updated DayZ Launcher so now there is nothing really else to say. Understand the dev's did ask for two weeks. Maca said 24hrs. Not the devs call. So please direct your opinions elsewhere. 

EDIT: Maca has extended the removal of 1051 till the 17th on DayZ Launcher. Please go and Thank him!

http://support.launcher.eu/topic/565/dayz-epoch-1-0-5-1-temporarily-added