Plot Management Help

EPAREPAR

Question

Hi there.

Could I please ask for some help with installing Plot management to my Overpoch server.

I did try to install this https://github.com/DevZupa/PlotManagement/blob/master/Modded_Epoch.md

However I got some issues around defines.hpp , worked through these and got my server to load up.

When I put a plot pole down I did not get any options on the scroll wheel.

I think Maybe I am confused around a few areas of the install instructions. If you know of a better plot pole management please let me know other wise I will try to install this again with guidance.

These two steps are confusing for me so that could be where I am going wrong

STEP 4 (Modifying variables.sqf)

STEP 5 (Modifying fn_selfActions.sqf)

5 E Remember to change the paths to any files you've moved to your mission folder!

Note after failing and trying multiple things to fix the issue, I rolled my files back off a backup as I had made a right mess.

I am currently running off a dedicated box.

I am running a paid version of infistar.

I know its not much to go off but if people could give me some pointers before I try to install it again. I am building the server from ground up and dont want to continue to the next mod install until I am happy each step is working and not conflicting.

Thanks in advance.

2 answers to this question

Confused about these but see below for the scroll menu solution if it is in dayz_code pbo does it need to be moved to the mission file or can i just edit it in the Dayz_code_PBO and leave it like that.

Spoiler

https://github.com/DevZupa/PlotManagement/blob/master/Modded_Epoch.md

5 E Remember to change the paths to any files you've moved to your mission folder!

player_upgrade.sqf
player_buildingDowngrade.sqf
player_upgrade.sqf"

at the moment i just changed dayz_code but from what I undersand that will make no diff? and it needs to be ported to the missions folder but I dont know how.

Fixed the scroll menu not showing below is the answer.

Spoiler

The fnselfactions that you're editing, where is that located?

Because in the zupa pbos (zsc/gold/zsconfig.sqf) there's option to use either yours or his fnselfactions.

If that's set to true, you'll need to edit the fnselfactions located at zsc/compiles/fn_selfactions.sqf.

If you want to use your own fnselfactions you'll need to make the edits that he's done to be able to give money,etc.

Edited by EPAREPAR
update on the solution.

Ok think i found the answer to the 5E section here.. which kinda links to the post above.

I had not moved the build files to the custom folder then will need to make modifications I will then need to point the 5.E locations in the zsc/compiles folder to the new location as explained above