Bigger groups, colored hexagons, allies

eedijs

In my opinion - we need the ability to make groups bigger than 16 and maybe even divide them into squads or just have seperate colors for their hexagons. I'll give you an example - 4 man group wants to ally with a 10 man group and they want to see all the hexagons, but also want to clearly tell which ones are from the 4 man group - so, different colors - red group and blue group for example. Also it would be great if both groups could set options what each group could do with their bases - maybe they don't trust each other yet and don't give any permission at all - not even to enter their base, or maybe they trust them to enter their base but not allow them to build or remove anything.

I don't know if any of this is possible, but I'm just leaving this idea here.

You can change the group sizes and costs by editing this array:

https://github.com/EpochModTeam/Epoch/blob/release/Sources/epoch_config/Configs/CfgEpochClient.hpp#L56

For example this would add two higher options of 32 and 64 group slots:

group_upgrade_lvl[] = {4,"100",6,"300",8,"500",10,"1000",12,"1500",13,"1750",14,"2000",15,"3000",16,"5000",32,"10000",64,"20000"};

The ideas about group permissions sounds good and I think we should look into doing something like that.