Esseker water

filotelist

Sorry for my english

Esseker on the map in the flooded city there are several places a radius of 10-15 meters, I'm floating in the car, stop, I get out of the car, killing me and this car can stand on top of the water wheels

RPT --- Strange convex component22 in sar_ru_architect \ 7_house_with_placed_objects.p3d: geometryView
15:59:21 Strange convex component23 in sar_ru_architect \ 7_house_with_placed_objects.p3d: geometryView
15:59:21 Strange convex component24 in sar_ru_architect \ 7_house_with_placed_objects.p3d: geometryView
15:59:21 Warn: Shape '???' contains water texture however it does not carry a special class name. Consider craeting one to speed up the detection! ------ Is somehow related to my problem?

P.s-- @CUP Terrains

I've written two emails to the dev of Esseker. Once was answered about 3 weeks later and the second was never replied to. Good luck getting a hold of the guy. 

I've had problems with the cars tires getting stuck in the ground. This was usually due to the database having an issue. Restarting the database and the server usually fixes it for me. 

8 hours ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

I've written two emails to the dev of Esseker. Once was answered about 3 weeks later and the second was never replied to. Good luck getting a hold of the guy. 

I've had problems with the cars tires getting stuck in the ground. This was usually due to the database having an issue. Restarting the database and the server usually fixes it for me. 

replaced completely dump, no change)) + accidentally saw the building hanging in the air)))

it seems that, with respect to the visible region of the earth, in fact, the earth is not 0) AI see it as -0.1))

P.s  map is created is very beautiful, like my players))) do not want to change it because of such trifles(