A few questions...

HarryNutz

1. Making a base and I like how in the past we could use a floor as a ramp... but now you can't. Is there maybe a workaround for this? Someone told me when using Free mode it would work, but still always hangs in the air.

2. Server I play on has this town invasion missions and if ya fly too close to the mission they tend to fire a missile at you... are there any server options to enable some kind of warning sound in a chopper/jet so you know when to use flares?

3. Whats the deal with vanishing ammo? For example... I like carrying the M320R and the MK18 and if I have go to place the MK18 into the slot with the M320R it will sometimes place the 320 on the ground... but it also makes all my 448 ammo vanish????

1. My experience is if the floor has only two supports at one end the floor will drop at the other end. Although in my recent base i haven't needed ramp access.

2. If the AI are armed with only rpg's then there will be no warning and chaff or countermeasures wouldn't work anyway.

3. If there is no room for the ammo during the swap of weapons it can be 'eaten', whilst the gun will appear on floor.

1. I have tried that with the end of supports and doesn't work. I did end up getting it but not without a lot of hassle and really dread going through the same process if I need to add more ramps in the future.

2. Thats a good thought about the RPG's but if Im flying by at 230kmh I can only assume it must be something other then that... or they have those bots set to some wicked aim.

3. When you say "can be eaten"... it's happening anytime I swap. Even happened when I was swapping from my M320R in my chopper to the MK18 on my shoulder... all my 7.62 vanished and there was more then enough room in my chopper.

I don't know anymore. A few things that have changed make me scratch my head,

A, You don't hardly ever get back any materials back when removing parts from bases.

B. The issue of not being able to drop one end of a floor to make a ramp.

C. Having to use the space bar to unlock things when the inventory key worked fine.

D. The vanishing of ammo when swapping weapons.

E. The empty cans left over from drinking or eating... making extra work to get rid of them all the time.

Many ammo related bugs are due to server scripts and addons and not Epoch related (from my experience at least). Yes, there was this bug with ammo disappearing in vanilla Epoch, but it works differently as far as I remember. Your explanation sounds like it is due to 3rd party scripts that server is using. Ask server admin about it.

P.S. other things you mentioned are a feature, not a bug ;) yes, empty soda cans are damn annoying.

I love me those aluminium and tin bars :) That said it's annoying that the crafting of them uses up the jars. Should just take the water from them and leave the empty jars in your inventory otherwise it seems a little pointless since you've got to find quite a lot more.

I've not seen the ammo bug yet, thankfully. Is it related to the issue that when you pick up a weapon from the floor with a right-click it dumps both the weapon and it's ammo on the ground. Don't think it did that before? That's an Epoch thing since I have all the same scripts (unchanged) on 0.3.7 and this caught me by surprise...

As far as the space bar for unlocking goes, I don't mind that, but on big vehicles it's really tough sometimes to unlock because (I think) you're too far away. Happens on big helos and I removed (reluctantly) old-school CUP fishing boats because you can *not* unlock them when in the water :(

You mean when you have a gun with ammo in your pockets and want to pick up another gun with right click? Yes, as far as I know, it is a "feature" and the same is in Battle Royale and I suspect other mods too. Using rightclick dumps the ammo of the gun that you dropped, it is kinda to save time maybe. Don't know, but I see it as a feature.

But there was this bug I do not remember now how to reproduce it since I haven't played Arma 3 and Epoch for a while now, when you lose one mag everytime you switch your gun or something like that. I just do not remember the instance where all my ammo would vanish.