Zargabad Experimental

TheStainlessSteelRat

Played several hours this morning and here are a few notes:

Squishies (unofficial designation): Several normal squishy objects that i would loot gave no response, no object looted message and of course no loot: basketsacksmall boxesstacked small cratesfood sacks.

Wells did not seem active to fill jars with water.

Traders would not sell items to player, but would take krypto and trader inventory was reduced, but no items added to player inventory. Player could sell to trader and receive krypto.

Traders mission Pikes Peak completed but no reward given no  loot spawn on ground at players feet.

I could not get to build as i found no hatchet during that session nor enough materials  to craft a crude one, and because of trader issue could not buy the necessary items. Will try my luck next time i can get on. To provide more feedback.

Something i forgot about yesterday is that on the two occasions I was unable to shoot drone out of sky before it called for AI, the AI never appeared or if they did not close enough for me to see or be detected by them and be engaged.

Today I cannot join because of script restriction #51. Which happens just as the game world becomes visible on joining.

Thanks for the feedback! I think most of those bags are actually a part of the buildings and likely wont be lootable. 

I have fixed the trader issues and made sure the wells are working as a water source and I am looking into the rest of the issues today.