Getting a couple scripts working with Vilayer (Epoch Chernarus) *new questions*

Grinchen

Question

***Updated with new info***

Hi folks.

Me and some friends have recently changed from normal vanilla DayZ without any scripts to Epoch (hopefully with a few scripts). And even more recently to Epoch Chernarus.

I have looked through the Epoch forums and the opendayz forums and I see loads of tutorials for certains scripts for dayz.st. However using Vilayer is a bit more problematic since the files and folders are placed in different locations. At least it looks that way.

I'd like to know if anyone has a good (step-by-step) guide to get the following working on DayZ Epoch 1.0.3.1 Vilayer via Vilayer:

- Autorefuel at gas stations

- Tow (however not able to tow locked vehicles, but also so that a SUV can tow a SUV, UAZ can tow Ural etc etc, yeah yeah I know)

- Getting indestructible base building, all materials (wood, concrete etc), with no need for maintenance or any "7 day removal".

- Missions (with like AI bandits/heros guarding loot etc) and some sort of supply drops (preferably different kinds), working on 1.0.3.1?

- God mode traders, but not anti-theft. Tried AGN's, but it doesnt work.

Thanks a bunch for any help.

any 1 got sql for adding cinderblocks  locks mortar buckets etc  to the panthera traders???

You can use this, but for future reference, please create your own thread. ;)

These are the Trader ID's that I use for Panthera. Some of them might be useless but it works so why not:

508   530   662   678   680  

INSERT INTO traders_data (`item`, `qty`, `buy`, `sell`, `tid`, `afile`) VALUES ('["CinderBlocks",1]', 15, '[3,"ItemGoldBar",1]', '[1,"ItemGoldBar",1]', 530, 'trade_items');
INSERT INTO traders_data (`item`, `qty`, `buy`, `sell`, `tid`, `afile`) VALUES ('["CinderBlocks",1]', 15, '[3,"ItemGoldBar",1]', '[1,"ItemGoldBar",1]', 662, 'trade_items');
INSERT INTO traders_data (`item`, `qty`, `buy`, `sell`, `tid`, `afile`) VALUES ('["CinderBlocks",1]', 15, '[3,"ItemGoldBar",1]', '[1,"ItemGoldBar",1]', 508, 'trade_items');
INSERT INTO traders_data (`item`, `qty`, `buy`, `sell`, `tid`, `afile`) VALUES ('["MortarBucket",1]', 15, '[2,"ItemGoldBar",1]', '[1,"ItemGoldBar",1]', 530, 'trade_items');
INSERT INTO traders_data (`item`, `qty`, `buy`, `sell`, `tid`, `afile`) VALUES ('["MortarBucket",1]', 15, '[2,"ItemGoldBar",1]', '[1,"ItemGoldBar",1]', 662, 'trade_items');
INSERT INTO traders_data (`item`, `qty`, `buy`, `sell`, `tid`, `afile`) VALUES ('["MortarBucket",1]', 15, '[2,"ItemGoldBar",1]', '[1,"ItemGoldBar",1]', 508, 'trade_items');
INSERT INTO traders_data (`item`, `qty`, `buy`, `sell`, `tid`, `afile`) VALUES ('["PartPlywoodPack",1]', 15, '[3,"ItemGoldBar",1]', '[1,"ItemGoldBar",1]', 530, 'trade_items');
INSERT INTO traders_data (`item`, `qty`, `buy`, `sell`, `tid`, `afile`) VALUES ('["PartPlywoodPack",1]', 15, '[3,"ItemGoldBar",1]', '[1,"ItemGoldBar",1]', 662, 'trade_items');
INSERT INTO traders_data (`item`, `qty`, `buy`, `sell`, `tid`, `afile`) VALUES ('["PartPlywoodPack",1]', 15, '[3,"ItemGoldBar",1]', '[1,"ItemGoldBar",1]', 508, 'trade_items');
INSERT INTO traders_data (`item`, `qty`, `buy`, `sell`, `tid`, `afile`) VALUES ('["PartPlankPack",1]', 15, '[3,"ItemSilverBar10oz",1]', '[15,"ItemSilverBar",1]', 530, 'trade_items');
INSERT INTO traders_data (`item`, `qty`, `buy`, `sell`, `tid`, `afile`) VALUES ('["PartPlankPack",1]', 15, '[3,"ItemSilverBar10oz",1]', '[15,"ItemSilverBar",1]', 662, 'trade_items');
INSERT INTO traders_data (`item`, `qty`, `buy`, `sell`, `tid`, `afile`) VALUES ('["PartPlankPack",1]', 15, '[3,"ItemSilverBar10oz",1]', '[15,"ItemSilverBar",1]', 508, 'trade_items');
INSERT INTO traders_data (`item`, `qty`, `buy`, `sell`, `tid`, `afile`) VALUES ('["ItemComboLock",1]', 15, '[3,"ItemGoldBar",1]', '[1,"ItemGoldBar",1]', 530, 'trade_items'); 
INSERT INTO traders_data (`item`, `qty`, `buy`, `sell`, `tid`, `afile`) VALUES ('["ItemComboLock",1]', 15, '[3,"ItemGoldBar",1]', '[1,"ItemGoldBar",1]', 662, 'trade_items'); 
INSERT INTO traders_data (`item`, `qty`, `buy`, `sell`, `tid`, `afile`) VALUES ('["ItemComboLock",1]', 15, '[5,"ItemGoldBar10oz",1]', '[3,"ItemGoldBar10oz",1]', 508, 'trade_items'); 

Ok, I managed to get the unlock vehicles fixed.

However, when I try to add the AI missions from http://opendayz.net/threads/release-dayzchernarus-mission-system.12169/, I can't seem to get it working.

Several of the steps is find that, and replace it with this.. Yeah cool. Where is that then? 

Anyone have a cool working AI missions with Epoch Panthera. I know some have like 30 different AI missions. I would love to have that.

Ok, after changing my server to Chernarus (since Namalsk didnt work properly) I am having trouble with a couple things.

Firstly, the traders at all trading cities will not load their supplies except the building material dude. Anyone know how to fix this?

Secondly, when I try to put the AGN Same Zone script, its not working. It was working when I was using Panthera just some days ago.