Suggestions

HarryNutz

Just a few things I have thought about while playing...

1. If you have GPS and bring up the Map... show your location on the map like it does within the GPS map with the red circle marker.

2. Show names of Group Members. Example... Members A, B and C are in different locations within a mission, Member A wants Member C to give them backup... but Member C only sees 2 hexagons with no way to distinguish between Member A and Member B.

3. Gun racks and ammo crates for storage of those items instead of placing on shelves.

4. Ability to load small vehicles into choppers/trucks... like ATV's or motorcycles etc... (though being somewhat new to the game, I believe this might not be covered under the mod... but whoever made the addon?)

Just a few things I have thought about while playing...

1. If you have GPS and bring up the Map... show your location on the map like it does within the GPS map with the red circle marker.

You get this functionality if you take the difficulty down to "recruit".  Beware the babycore police!

2. Show names of Group Members. Example... Members A, B and C are in different locations within a mission, Member A wants Member C to give them backup... but Member C only sees 2 hexagons with no way to distinguish between Member A and Member B.

I didn't know this group stuff was even working.

3. Gun racks and ammo crates for storage of those items instead of placing on shelves.

This is a great idea.  I suspect it's coming.  Bases need chairs to sit on and beds to sleep on and windows to look out of.

4. Ability to load small vehicles into choppers/trucks... like ATV's or motorcycles etc... (though being somewhat new to the game, I believe this might not be covered under the mod... but whoever made the addon?)

I'd go this request one step further.  There needs to be an invulnerable container than can be towed by a HEMTT that holds like 10,000.  Think of it as a big ass safe with wheels!