Dedi Box Overpoch Server Setup w/ Scripts

Fusion3Gz

Question

I was curious if someone would be interested in teaching me how to setup and overpoch server and how to add some scripts to it. Pretty much looking to setup a whole server with scripts. I would really like to learn how to set one up with coins and banking (which is my current dilema) any help is appreciated.

7 answers to this question

I'll be able to help late tonight (after 10pm pacific) A bit tomorrow (9am to 1pm pacific) or if you can wait till Tuesday - Thursday I'll be available all day. Recommend no matter who helps you, take some time reading as much as you can so you you have a basic understanding of how each script works, file structure, and tools needed. Recommend downloading a pbo manager, a merge program ( I use diffmerge) an ftp program, teamviewer, and notepad++. Even if someone else helps you, you can always use those programs to work on your server.

I'll be able to help late tonight (after 10pm pacific) A bit tomorrow (9am to 1pm pacific) or if you can wait till Tuesday - Thursday I'll be available all day. Recommend no matter who helps you, take some time reading as much as you can so you you have a basic understanding of how each script works, file structure, and tools needed. Recommend downloading a pbo manager, a merge program ( I use diffmerge) an ftp program, teamviewer, and notepad++. Even if someone else helps you, you can always use those programs to work on your server.

I actually have all of that, I had a server up and going with 20 some scripts but when learned that I needed to add coins BEFORE anything else so I started from scratch with the custom pack found here:

http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/17675-release-single-currency-souls-20-with-fixes-all-in-one-and-more-v03/

but since I have done that I have then been told that I need to add anything having to do with plot poles next before I add any extra scripts however I am having an issue even installing plot management. (Yes I have installed infistar before plot management however I made sure it was allowed). No errors are shown in the RPT either.

Are you still going to be available tomorrow?