BUNCH OF BABYS

viper179

Ok lets get one thing straight the epoch logo is still in the pic so still showing credit to the devs and axle is a very nice guy which i have spoken to him , and for 2 he even said he wishes he could customize his own but he cant since they have to test everything with the basic settings. AND FOR 2 ROBOT YOU ARE A TROLL COME IN THE SERVER AND START ASKING OTHER PLAYERS AROUND NON STOP THAT YOU WILL GIVE THEM A BJ AFTER I MYSELF ASKED YOU 4 OR 5 TIMES TO STOP AND WE KEPT GETTING COMPLAINTS ABOUT YOU BUT YOU JUST WOULD NOT SHUT UP SO I BANNED YOU, AND NICE TRY DONKEY PUNCH TRYING YOUR BEST TO START YOUR CHILDISH CRAP AGAIN, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH CHANGING YOUR LOAD IN PIC FOR ONE, AND FOR 2 THANKS TO THE LOW CLASS DONKEY PUNCH MAN ARE SERVER MONETIZATION WENT EVEN FASTER SINCE I DIDNT EVEN HAVE TO REALLY CONTACT THEM SO THANKS,  ARE SERVER IS RAN VERY PROFESSIONAL AND WE ARE VERY FAIR BUT ONCE AGAIN ANOTHER CRY BABY COMES IN HERE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT MY SERVER WHEN THEY ARE THE ONES THAT CAUSED THERE OWN DOWNFALL.

from donkey punch>>>>>>If they survive the fallout, best of luck to them, but at this point many here already know to keep them in sight and not to trust them.<<<<< Ha whats funny is no one has ever complained except the ones that get banned for just plan out being or jerk and say things you should not even say as a grown man robot<<<< and nice try sancheese<<<<but we run are server with respect and we have not once ever claim any of the devs work and you can put what ever you want in your OWN SERVER WHEN YOU ARE THE ONE PAYING FOR IT, EPOCH NOR BIS OWNS MY SERVER ITS MINE, NOW THERE CONTENT IS LICENSE AND WE DO FOLLOW THE TERMS FOR EPOCH AND BIS SO ENOUGH WITH THIS BULLSHIT DONKEY PUNCH BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT WIN AND MY POST WITH GAMETRACKER WILL SOON BE BACK UP ,like the post halv made about you donkey boy for stealing his content with his traders and paintshop THE REAL POS HERE IS YOU MAN BECAUSE THERE IS ALOT WRONG WITH YOUR OWN SERVER AND YOU HAVE NO IDEA ON HOW TO ACTUALLY RUN A SERVER, my server is a great server and all this bs about it  from you is a bunch of bs SO COME ON KEEP TROLLING AND BEING A LITTLE FREAKING CRY BABY BECAUSE IN THE END DONKEY BOY ITS A FREAKING GAME MAN I MEAN FOR REAL AND YOU ARE GONNA COME ON HERE AND TALK ALL THIS BS BUT YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO BE A GROWN MAN SO A WORD OF ADVICE GROW UP SAME GOES FOR ANY ONE ELSE WHO COMES ON HERE MAD BECAUSE THEY GOT BANNED FOR BEING A A$$HOLE.