Kingsoft Internet Security deinstall

Hi,

this is probably not the best  Forum for this, but i want to try it at least.

So i was surfing the Net a while ago and then accidently klicked on something. I have no clue, what it was, it immediately closed down Mozilla and i didn't noticed, that it started installing something.

Now i got this stupid chinese Programm, where i can't understand the heck all, so i deleted the whole Folder in my Programm Files X86, i deleted it from startup tasks in msconfig and i went to delete the startup programm, but it wouldn't let me.

So i restarted the Computer in safe Mode without network drivers and then i was able to delete the registry entry with regedit.

Restarted the Computer again in normal Mode, but it just created the registry entry again and it keeps starting the Programm. I have no clue where to look at, to delete it.

Which OS? Did you try checking your task scheduler(click start, type "task" into the search field (without quotes) and select Task Scheduler, depending on your UAC settings it will ask you whether you want to make changes to windows, etc.? Also, try getting the (free version) of CCleaner, it lets you check for registry errors, startup items, advanced tasks that are not visible in msconfig, etc etc. Hope this helps.