[Alpha Release] Single Currency 4.0 Banking & Storage

how do I remove SCB 1.0 in the bottom left side in game 

Look for  dayZ_serverName in the init.sqf of your mission PBO.

and remove the SCB 1.0.   Leave the quotes ""

or change it to your liking.

Duke

and what about infistar? what i should to do? in the top of serverfunctio there is a [] spawn {[] execVM "infiSTAR\AH.sqf";}; 

remove it if you dont use infreestore.... yes infistar.

and if you are using it, the path is most likely incorrect.

duke

Hello,

I have an issue with this script. I have the same issue when I try to install Souls Version 2.0 with Peters 0.5 fixes)

When I try to join the server it displays wait for host along with the black screen but instead of staying like this, at the time when it usually enters the lobby it loads the server messages on the bottom left and my IGN is also displayed on the top right with the ms. So it seems as if I am in the lobby but I just cant see it.

I am using a vilayer server.

My RPT gives no errors and is only updating certain things.

I've wiped the server before adding the files here. Only thing I have added apart from the SC 4.0 is the Infistar antihack files. Also I tried both using the default $PREFIX$ and config.bin from Vilayer because of the hint further up on page 2. Both has the same result.

I've been on this and different types of SC the entire day but I didnt seem to make it work so if anyone knows about this issue and knows how to fix it it would be much appreciated.

Thanksa lot already!

Hello,

I have an issue with this script. I have the same issue when I try to install Souls Version 2.0 with Peters 0.5 fixes)

When I try to join the server it displays wait for host along with the black screen but instead of staying like this, at the time when it usually enters the lobby it loads the server messages on the bottom left and my IGN is also displayed on the top right with the ms. So it seems as if I am in the lobby but I just cant see it.

I am using a vilayer server.

My RPT gives no errors and is only updating certain things.

I've wiped the server before adding the files here. Only thing I have added apart from the SC 4.0 is the Infistar antihack files. Also I tried both using the default $PREFIX$ and config.bin from Vilayer because of the hint further up on page 2. Both has the same result.

I've been on this and different types of SC the entire day but I didnt seem to make it work so if anyone knows about this issue and knows how to fix it it would be much appreciated.

Thanksa lot already!

If you are saying you are getting the same issue with both scripts. I would suggest installing the addons that vilayer has and try it without anything of yours. (fresh install)  that way they cant complain or blame you or your scripts (like they always do).

if it does the same thing, then i would suggest sending a ticket to vilayer.  Good luck, took them 3 days to answer my ticket. Im moving my servers slowly to a dedi...

If you are saying you are getting the same issue with both scripts. I would suggest installing the addons that vilayer has and try it without anything of yours. (fresh install)  that way they cant complain or blame you or your scripts (like they always do).

if it does the same thing, then i would suggest sending a ticket to vilayer.  Good luck, took them 3 days to answer my ticket. Im moving my servers slowly to a dedi...

I did try a fresh install. It didn't work. Already sent a ticket to vilayer, too. Two actually, the first one got answered in 15 minutes, the 2nd one is still pending. Will see what they answer and then try that, if it doesn't work I'll probably have to go without.

Thanks for your answer though !

I had this working untill I messed up the server, how I fixed it was I just replaced the "HiveExt.dll" into the "@DayZ_Epoch_Server" then it worked once I restarted the server. Now however, it seems like it doesn't want to "save" the replaced "HiveExt.dll" file cause everytime the server starts/restarts.. I get this 

22:21:36 Error in expression <object getVariable[(_variable + "_CHK"),_vNew];
_result = _vNew - _vOld;
_object>
22:21:36   Error position: <_vNew];
_result = _vNew - _vOld;
_object>
22:21:36   Error Undefined variable in expression: _vnew
22:21:36 File z\addons\dayz_server\init\server_functions.sqf, line 577

22:21:36 Error in expression <_killsH,_killsB,_currentModel,_humanity,_cashMoney];

_key call server_hiveWrite>
22:21:36   Error position: <_cashMoney];

_key call server_hiveWrite>
22:21:36   Error Undefined variable in expression: _cashmoney
22:21:36 File z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_playerSync.sqf, line 189

I've replaced the /Hive.Ext.dll" again and it's not working. And SQL database has been updated.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi guys!
Help me please!
Everything works good.But  after the server restart all public transport with the key, the key is not work.After try to invent new key by Infistar wrote: transport ID = 0, can not create the key.
In database ID of the transport is present.
I will be very grateful!

• 2 weeks later...

I got the bank stuff working great. took the bank code out of the mission and put it into mine. The only problem I'm having is converting the gold in the DB. since i had zsc3 installed with this bank system. I only removed the lines from zsc that save to the inventory slot. So when a user logs in it resets the inventory slot back to normal. but leaves them with 0 gold lol. I am about to just transfer it manually after delaying uploading my mission to get a conversion sql query to work. 

UPDATE character_data SET CashMoney = SUBSTRING(Inventory , 1, CHAR_LENGTH(Inventory ) - 1) where CashMoney = 0

Is the closest i got so far. I am not good with sql. I get no errors, but the substring i think is returning blank.

Any problems you guys are having, make sure you have everything installed right. I did test this mission as vanilla to make sure it worked before using code from it. and it worked fine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...