Bornholm Fortress addon

Finuix

Hei. 

Made this fortress. Was thinking about a AI fortress but i'm still to noob to make that happen. So here is my base. Hope someone make a AI mission out of it with static guns etc with some loot. !!

See pictures click this link : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198031276587/screenshots/

attached is the pbo addon for server plus mission.sqm for marker for it. (i have used the same setup as Darth_Rogue so his pbo work, only mine fortress work)

To install:

1. Download the zip file and extract the PBO and remove the mission.sqm from the pbo and use it in epoch.bornholm.pbo

2. Copy the PBO to your @EpochHive/addons folder

3. replace the attached mission.sqm with your mission.sqm in your epoch.Bornholm.pbo. or copy the class item3 like in 3a bellow

3a.  If you are experienced with editing the mission.sqm file you can simply copy/paste/add "class Item3" to the end of the markers section in mission.sqm.  DON'T FORGET to change 'items = 3' to 'items = 4'                at the top of the "class Markers" section

4.  No BE adjustments are necessary to run these map addons

a3_custom.zip

• 2 weeks later...

What map editor built your bigaibase.sqf?

Yep. i also used maca134 M3Editor. download it with a3laucnher. works like a charm. just mess around with it and you learn it pretty fast :) 

to use it: launch arma 3 with m3editor in parameters (and aia pack. and other mods if you are going to use it on feks Chernarus.) then go into the built in arma 3 editor. choose map. spawn a soldier. click prewiev. then scroll mouse and open the M3editor. there is different ways to implement the stuff you make to server. i think the best way is to do it into a custom.pbo and call it server side. since then its easy to re add if epoch updates. if you need help just ask or check forum here for info

Installed your fortress addon....I had the same problem on Bournholm....not using the AIA since epoch now supports the map and the Land_Pier_F change in the Big Base file almost presents more problems than what it's worth....but thanks for the effort  :)

• 4 months later...