IT07

Some of the players on my server are requesting the option to hide the context menu option. Is that something you'd be able to add?

Thanks!

What exactly do you mean by "context menu option" ? Do you mean the scroll option?

hey I have a problem,

sometimes players of my server not see the menu, but when you go back to Lobby and login again, the Manu will be show

LG Meragon

Ok I will see if I can find the cause of the problem. Could take some time.

What exactly do you mean by "context menu option" ? Do you mean the scroll option?

Hello,

Yes, the scroll option. I realize there is a setting to do this, but when I hide it, pressing F9 does not allow the menu to be brought up. I think it's infiStar blocking the F9 key and I can't seem to figure out how to configure infiStar to allow the F9 key.

I was hoping that there would be a way to have a button or something on the interface that would hide the scroll option after a player clicks on it.

Hi i have problem from BE

12:41:31 BattlEye Server: Script Log: #0 Lukas - #39 "daction["<t color=#57877b'>{SC}</t> Server Info Menu", { createDialog'SC_sMenu' }, "", -1, false, true, "", "];

12:41:31 _sMenuRemoveAc"

12:41:31 Player Lukas kicked off by BattlEye: Script Restriction #39

I try add this on script.txt

7 createTeam !="daction["<t color=#57877b'>{SC}</t> Server Info Menu", { createDialog'SC_sMenu' }, "", -1, false, true, "", "];

but dont work how can i fix it

Hi i have problem from BE

12:41:31 BattlEye Server: Script Log: #0 Lukas - #39 "daction["<t color=#57877b'>{SC}</t> Server Info Menu", { createDialog'SC_sMenu' }, "", -1, false, true, "", "];

12:41:31 _sMenuRemoveAc"

12:41:31 Player Lukas kicked off by BattlEye: Script Restriction #39

I try add this on script.txt

7 createTeam !="daction["<t color=#57877b'>{SC}</t> Server Info Menu", { createDialog'SC_sMenu' }, "", -1, false, true, "", "];

but dont work how can i fix it

I think that BE is kicking for the createDialog'SC_sMenu';

Have you checked the BEcustom.txt on GitHub?

yes i add all line to BE

this is my line

7 createDialog !="createDialog 'SC_sMenu'" !="createDialog \"Z_HUD_Builder\";" !="createDialog \"InteractBank\";" !="createdialog \"SelectGender\";" !="_handled = createdialog _dialog;" !="if (!dialog) then {createDialog 'Skaronator_AdminMenu'};" !="if !(createdialog \"InteractItem\") exitWith {};" !="createDialog \"TapOut\";" !="if !(createdialog \"Trade\") exitWith {};" !="_ok = createdialog \"Interact\";" !="_ok = createdialog \"TradeNPCMenu\";" !="createDialog \"Epoch_myGroup\";" !="createDialog (if ((Epoch_my_GroupUID == \"\") && (Epoch_my_Group isEqualTo [])) then {\"EPOCH_createGrp\"} else {\"Epoch_myGroup\"});" !="createDialog \"GroupRequests\";" !="_ok = createdialog \"MissionSelect\";" !"createdialog 'AdminMenu';[] call fnc_addMenuMapHandler;" !"RscDisplayLocWeaponInfo" !"RscFunctionsViewer"