ZEVMission

Eugene

Hi all!

There are my try in creating ai missions, its implemented as @mod

@ZEVMission Alpha 0.3

1.  three Heli patrol on the whole map (heli + m249)

2.  one Convoy mission  across all map (from left side to right)

3.  one usual mission "communication center"  (static weapons, AI patrol around mission, vehicle patrol around mission)

4.  six area security static missions into the towns (town AI patrol , they are going around the city and check every building for enemy)

1: server addon part:   https://yadi.sk/d/IeLzKWs7ez7bz

2: server MPMission part: https://yadi.sk/d/7GTMAPPyez7c9

Installation

3: unpack server side @ZEVMission  into arma3 root directory, Modify   server starting Bat file to include @ZEVMission mod, like   ...  

arma3server.exe -mod=@ZEVMission;@Epoch;@EpochHive; ........

3.1  also you can just copy my pbo to the folder of original epoch server pbo. without changing your  "serverStart.bat"

MPMission

4: unpack your  epoch.Altis.pbo to  epoch.Altis folder (for example), unpack client part into folder

4.1 add to the end of your init.sqf: 

[] execVM "ZEVMission\ZEVMissionClientInit.sqf";

4.2 add to the end of description.ext :

#include "ZEVMission\ZEVMissionSounds.hpp"

Anyone using these yet ?

Can't this run out of the @epoch hive as an addon like VEMF or SEM or A3AI without having to call for it out of your bat file?  Player's joining ability seem to get compound when they have to enable more mods..(I know it's fairly simple managing "expansions" but some seem to just not be able to figure it out)

P.S. Thank you for sharing with us. :)

thk you for your files mission , i'm go to test that now

a few questions? we can add it to other existing mission? should one change the script.txt of BattlEye or other file ?

Hi, no needs to make changes in battleeye filters. And Yes,  you can use it with any other mission systems.

Anyone using these yet ?

Can't this run out of the @epoch hive as an addon like VEMF or SEM or A3AI without having to call for it out of your bat file?  Player's joining ability seem to get compound when they have to enable more mods..(I know it's fairly simple managing "expansions" but some seem to just not be able to figure it out)

P.S. Thank you for sharing with us. :)

Yes, some servers use it.

for second question:  i dont understand what you mean  (my english not good). But may be it will be an answer:  you must include @ZEVMission  mod to  -mod key of your server startup command line, BUT  

Players dont need to download anything mod or change its client-side arma-execute files to join your server and play with my missions.

Yes, some servers use it.

for second question:  i dont understand what you mean  (my english not good). But may be it will be an answer:  you must include @ZEVMission  mod to  -mod key of your server startup command line, BUT  

Players dont need to download anything mod or change its client-side arma-execute files to join your server and play with my missions.

When launching exactly as you have described above I get this error and the server closes ..Also why is there a "client side" download if these are being run server side. I'm confused as the other 3 Ai addons I'm currently don't need to have the PBO's called for in the startup bat. They are solely dropped into the @epochhive and it's launch and go after an init and description edit.

I'm not criticizing your work just trying to figure out where the issue is so I can try out your AI package, as it sounds GREAT.

yes , I added 

end of description.ext :

1j1bfkj.jpg

When launching exactly as you have described above I get this error and the server closes ..Also why is there a "client side" download if these are being run server side. I'm confused as the other 3 Ai addons I'm currently don't need to have the PBO's called for in the startup bat. They are solely dropped into the @epochhive and it's launch and go after an init and description edit.

I'm not criticizing your work just trying to figure out where the issue is so I can try out your AI package, as it sounds GREAT.

yes , I added 

end of description.ext :

1j1bfkj.jpg

Are you placed ZEVMission folder to your  epoch.altis.pbo ?

and yes,  you can place my server pbo to epochhive, with epoch server pbo.

Client-Side - i mean   files that must be copied to  MPMission on the server   ,(in fact it is files that client will be download )

Ok package installed and running,so far no errors ,But there's nothing in the RPT file showing the mission/Ai system is active or any feedback info. So I didnt' see any missions spawn and I had no way to tell if they were even running by watching my RPT or with admin ESP.

HAs anyone else tried to run this and gotten the ai to populate the map?

I have this issue: Warning Message: Script x\addons\ZEVMission\ZEV\ZEVMissionInit.sqf not found 

WarHammer look in the RPT for this message... 

I have no idea why this comes, in ZEV Folder is the ZEVMissionInit.sqf 

At the moment don´t work for me 

yup.. I have the exact same thing in mine, line 379 @12:41:59 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q738lh85spcowxy/RPT021215.txt?dl=0

There is no problems or errors,  i tested it for last few months. Just follow the instructions at first post.

a3_epoch_ZEVMission.pbo   file must be placed  in

...Arma 3\@EpochHive\Addons  folder 

OR

include my pbo as separate mod like original a3_epoch_server.pbo

Have a problem in description.txt if i add #include "ZEVMission\ZEVMissionSounds.hpp"  I get an error dublicate command (class CfgSounds) how to fix it ? if i dont add #include "ZEVMission\ZEVMissionSounds.hpp" this line in description.txt mod start or no ? 

It is because you already have  cfgSounds in your description.ext, In that case you need just add lines below to your cfgSounds class declaration

class ZEVMissionMoney1
 {
  name = "money1";
  sound[] = {"ZEVMission\money1.ogg", 1, 1};
  titles[] = {};
 };

description.txt 

class CfgSounds
{
    sounds[] = {};
    class radio1
    {
        name = "radio01";
        // filename, volume, pitch
        sound[] = {"radio01.ogg",1,1};
        titles[] = {0,""};
     };
class ZEVMissionMoney1
     {
        name = "money1";
        sound[] = {"ZEVMission\money1.ogg", 1, 1};
        titles[] = {};
     };
}; 

I understood correctly ? 

There is no problems or errors,  i tested it for last few months. Just follow the instructions at first post.

a3_epoch_ZEVMission.pbo   file must be placed  in

...Arma 3\@EpochHive\Addons  folder 

OR

include my pbo as separate mod like original a3_epoch_server.pbo

I have done that and am still getting the error:

11:25:05 Warning Message: Script x\addons\ZEVMission\ZEV\ZEVMissionInit.sqf not found