Looking for Clans/Members

BaDg3R

UUK Is a new gaming community what currently has 2 Arma 3 Epoch Servers one hardcore and one normal. We Also have a GunGame Server and a team speak.

We are looking for members from all over the globe.. our dedicated server is hosted in France so a great ping to all EU players and most of america get good pings too.

We are also looking for new clans to come and play, give ideas and be part of our community.

We are open to new ideas and always listen to the community weather it be one person who asks or five.

We don't have a website yet.. but we are in the makings of one and should have it op and running in the upcoming weeks.

If you want to know more info please don't hesitate to contact me through here or steam.

Steam Username:- BaDg3R`      

Teamspeak :- 94.23.12.22:9987

Thanks.

**EDIT**

Possibly in wrong area sorry for any inconvenience caused

It's hard getting started but if you are fair and listen to the players they will find you. I was flattered to have around 10 guys jump on my test server that played in my original server because they don't like what they are seeing with other admins / servers. Been weeks since I had a server up and boot up my test server and BAM lol.