how to lift cinder walls with helicopters?

Zapata

You must have one person on the ground and one person in the heli. The person on the ground must pick up the wall and then drop it (so that means there must be no jammer or that you own the jammer the wall is within 300m of). While the wall is "setting" with the timer after the person on the ground drops it, you can hover over it and sling load it. You can only sling load it when it has the "setting" timer, so you have to be quick. 

• 5 months later...

You must have one person on the ground and one person in the heli. The person on the ground must pick up the wall and then drop it (so that means there must be no jammer or that you own the jammer the wall is within 300m of). While the wall is "setting" with the timer after the person on the ground drops it, you can hover over it and sling load it. You can only sling load it when it has the "setting" timer, so you have to be quick. 

For some reason it doesn't to work for me.

My mate just picked up a wooden floor and dropped it, i'm right over him and try to slingload but nothing happens. Also there is no red dot on the lift assistance, do i have to do it without it?

I believe that only some objects (maybe only cinder full walls and doors, you will have to experiment) can be lifted at the moment and I don't think wooden floors are one of those objects that can be lifted.