Q: Steam Ticket Check Fail after clock OK in Lobby

Arno Nym

Hello,

a friend of me and i kicked from Server (Steam Ticket Check Fail) while we flown over Chernarus. 

since them we aren't able to join the server again

Both of us had tried complete reinstall Steam -> Arma 3 -> Epoch Mod -> AiA  and both of us removed  the mission files from %AppData% Local 

But we can't still join the server

I read that i could help to start the editor and load chernarus spawn at any location and hit a tree, but this doesn't help me.

What the hell is going wrong, why is the steam Ticket fail still there?

we  spoke direct after the kick because we known the admins well.

but there only found out that we got a steam ticket check fail.

the admin has delete my char from DB (kill me) so that we could check if cherno (the town we flown over at least) was the problem but this semms not be the solution.

after reinstall all things i tried to connect on other chernarus Server and i could join on any other server without any problems

we  spoke direct after the kick because we known the admins well.

but there only found out that we got a steam ticket check fail.

the admin has delete my char from DB (kill me) so that we could check if cherno (the town we flown over at least) was the problem but this semms not be the solution.

after reinstall all things i tried to connect on other chernarus Server and i could join on any other server without any problems

This is my server -

See if you can join there. Only mod's u need is latest Epoch and latest AllinARMAterrain. If u don't get kicked from mine it's probably server side.

This is my server -

See if you can join there. Only mod's u need is latest Epoch and latest AllinARMAterrain. If u don't get kicked from mine it's probably server side.

Im standing in the spawncube on your Server, with the same config (@AiA, @Epoch, @JSRS) like on my favorite server