Can't download epoch mod for Arma 2

processorhd

Are you trying to download Epoch client or server files?

http://goo.gl/IN1Pt1

That's the torrent link for the client files. I always use torrents wherever possible as the download speed seems to be better. Depending on what launcher you are using will determine what you do with these files.

DayZ Launcher  : Rename the @DayZ_Epoch folder to @DayZ_Epoch1051 and put it in your Arma2OA directory.

DayZ Commander : No idea, I don't use it. Anyone?

Steam : Leave the folder named as is, but change your Arma2OA launch parameters in Steam to -mods=@DayZ_Epoch. 

Are you trying to download Epoch client or server files?

http://goo.gl/IN1Pt1

That's the torrent link for the client files. I always use torrents wherever possible as the download speed seems to be better. Depending on what launcher you are using will determine what you do with these files.

DayZ Launcher  : Rename the @DayZ_Epoch folder to @DayZ_Epoch1051 and put it in your Arma2OA directory.

DayZ Commander : No idea, I don't use it. Anyone?

Steam : Leave the folder named as is, but change your Arma2OA launch parameters in Steam to -mods=@DayZ_Epoch. 

i want cliend. when it downloads it says "The archive is either unknown format or damaged"

but i can open the server files just fine! also what is a estimite of the size of the download?

Everytime I try it just download 126 KB and finishes, and then it wont let me open the file???

and i tried opening it with winrar and 7zip, but the server files open fine!

The file size is 126kb because you are actually downloading the torrent task that lets your torrent program download the epoch client files, not the client files themselves. You need a torrent client such as Bit Comet to download torrent files.