Need help with adding scripts in vilayer

Arnomus

Question

Greets Everyone

Just rented a sever from vilayer and im having an issue looking for the right files to add in scrips and addons,I for a while had the vilayer dayz package and was able to add things in with ease because all i had to do was go into my vilayercodecustom folder and everything was there,but as it may seem arma 3 severs dont have that folder so now i dont know where im going.

Can anyone guide me on the right path for adding in new scripts and addons..Thanks

1 answer to this question

Greets Everyone

Just rented a sever from vilayer and im having an issue looking for the right files to add in scrips and addons,I for a while had the vilayer dayz package and was able to add things in with ease because all i had to do was go into my vilayercodecustom folder and everything was there,but as it may seem arma 3 severs dont have that folder so now i dont know where im going.

Can anyone guide me on the right path for adding in new scripts and addons..Thanks

Ok well looks like vilayer does not have the Vilayercodecustom for arma3 epoch yet so im guessing the set up is the same for everyone running a server.

so my new question is what files and folders do i need to open or edit to add scripts such as dayz style loot script,ill throw a pic of my server files just tell me were to go.

thanks

server_zpseb10e542.png