Please clarify object cleanup

ekroemer

Hi there,

could you please summarize the Epoch rules for object cleanup, especially for storage devices?

The only thing I know positively is that

• the jammer maintain option charges one Krypto for every object in its (300m?) circle that has been built after the jammer
  • not counting tipis, shelves and lockboxes.

Rumor is that

• lockboxes will disappear some days (regular cleanup interval or other variable?) after they have been built
  • lockboxes don't disappear when maintenance is performed at a jammer in range (although no Krypto is deducted?)
  • when a jammer is replaced by another one the building parts erected while the first jammer stood are not maintained with the second jammer but will disappear (I don't know why that should be, it may have to do with the group system and a jammer only maintaining building parts associated with current group members, so deleting and re-creating a group may be the problem).

So, what are the rules really?

Especially: what will happen with storage devices (tipi, shelf, lockbox)?
Those differ from other building parts in that they cannot be moved after placing, so I would have thought there'd be a 'last time accessed' timestamp starting the decay interval, but I've heard from people that had lockboxes missing that they accessed daily (but not packed and re-placed).

Could we assemble&sticky the mechanisms somewhere?