#SEM - Simple Epoch Missions v0.8.1 + 0.8.3 test

KiloSwiss

Could someone help me ?

Right here if you read the instructions.

Step 3.
	IMPORTANT: Update Your BattlEye filters!
	Add the following exceptions to Your BE filters:

- scripts.txt Line 21:
	After the filter named 'allowDamage' add:
		!="if(!isPlayer _x)then{_x allowDamage" 

Right here if you read the instructions.

Step 3.
	IMPORTANT: Update Your BattlEye filters!
	Add the following exceptions to Your BE filters:

- scripts.txt Line 21:
	After the filter named 'allowDamage' add:
		!="if(!isPlayer _x)then{_x allowDamage" 

Thanks! I will give it a try it was 5:32AM when i was doing it i believe i forgot this one i will reply back to you if i successfully fixed the BE Filter Kick!

Edit : Working All fine now ^^ Thanks man :)

Hey all,

Has anyone managed to update this to include the new DLC weapons?

Also, there is a final mission available in the mod, "supply drop" I think it is, but the sqf is not available in the missions folder... any ideas, suggestions, as I'm sure that's the mission that OfficeGlenn is referring to on Page 55.

Thanks in advance for any help, awesome little mission mod :)

Anyone know why this wont show up on the map?  Mission is running getting notifications but not showing up on the map.  No errors coming up that I could find

if u installed as described all should work well - what i could imagine is that there might be an issue with ur battleye filters. i directly point to ur scripts.txt file as there 3 lines need to be edited. at beginning of each line there should be a "7" instead of a "1" or whatever. if u didnt do the changes to ur files the markers wont show up.

if u installed as described all should work well - what i could imagine is that there might be an issue with ur battleye filters. i directly point to ur scripts.txt file as there 3 lines need to be edited. at beginning of each line there should be a "7" instead of a "1" or whatever. if u didnt do the changes to ur files the markers wont show up.

All my BE scripts have 7 and I followed instructions like it said to do.  Had a 0.3.0.1 server worked perfect on.   Wiped it now have a 0.3.0.2 and now it doesnt work?

Hey all,

Has anyone managed to update this to include the new DLC weapons?

Also, there is a final mission available in the mod, "supply drop" I think it is, but the sqf is not available in the missions folder... any ideas, suggestions, as I'm sure that's the mission that OfficeGlenn is referring to on Page 55.

Thanks in advance for any help, awesome little mission mod :)

i just did by using lootspawner script and it works. seems theres no needs to edit be filters. as it works with the lspawner script im pretty sure it will work with sem/ vemf/ zev or whatever

All my BE scripts have 7 and I followed instructions like it said to do.  Had a 0.3.0.1 server worked perfect on.   Wiped it now have a 0.3.0.2 and now it doesnt work?

sounds kinda weird^^ if u did a full wipe and made everything new from scratch then it should work^^

in case u are using version 0.8.3 then i suggest u switch on full debug mode inside sem_config.sqf and maybe then u`ll find something in ur rpt logs

sounds kinda weird^^ if u did a full wipe and made everything new from scratch then it should work^^

in case u are using version 0.8.3 then i suggest u switch on full debug mode inside sem_config.sqf and maybe then u`ll find something in ur rpt logs

The missions are working people have seen them but just doesnt show on location on the map

put semclient.sqf into ur mission pbo (epoch.Altis.pbo for example) next to ur init.sqf and description.ext and ur issue should be solved

Jus tried that no go.  Missions spawning up but not showing on map.  But I think I may know why im not running @sem in the commandline as instructions say to do. I had it set up to do so but server wouldnt launch so I used default and forgot to put that back in.

Jus tried that no go.  Missions spawning up but not showing on map.  But I think I may know why im not running @sem in the commandline as instructions say to do. I had it set up to do so but server wouldnt launch so I used default and forgot to put that back in.

i dont got sem in my server commands^^ its not necessary and it runs if u just use the pbo file.

which version of sem are u running??

did u shutdown ur server while updating ur mission.pbo after u put the semclient.sqf into ur mission? if not then it hasnt be updated probably and still got the same content as before.

the semclient.sqf belongs along to ur init and description anyway...

im really sry as i seem not to be able to help u.

i dont got sem in my server commands^^ its not necessary and it runs if u just use the pbo file.

which version of sem are u running??

did u shutdown ur server while updating ur mission.pbo after u put the semclient.sqf into ur mission? if not then it hasnt be updated probably and still got the same content as before.

the semclient.sqf belongs along to ur init and description anyway...

im really sry as i seem not to be able to help u.

yea im stopping the server to put it in.  Im using 0.8.3. Im putting it in same folder as you listed.

init.sqf ( on a side note anyone know why I cant open spoilers sometimes I can sometimes I cant lol )

if (hasInterface) then

{

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

/////// [scarCode] Missionfile-based server restart warnings /////////////////

/////// Author: IT07 //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

/////// For configuration, please open ScarCode\SC_restartWarnings.sqf ///////

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

[true] ExecVM "ScarCode\SC_restartWarnings.sqf";

};

// Welcome Credits

[] execVM "custom\welcome.sqf";

// Status Bar

[] execVM "scripts\fn_statusBar.sqf";

if(hasInterface)then{execVM "semClient.sqf"};

init.sqf ( on a side note anyone know why I cant open spoilers sometimes I can sometimes I cant lol )

if (hasInterface) then

{

/////// [scarCode] Missionfile-based server restart warnings /////////////////

/////// Author: IT07 //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

/////// For configuration, please open ScarCode\SC_restartWarnings.sqf ///////

};

// Welcome Credits

// Status Bar

if(hasInterface)then{execVM "semClient.sqf"};

u got two different "if has interface" entries which causes a conflict afaik

try that one:

if(hasInterface)then{

execVM "semClient.sqf";

};

no luck...missions spawns but doesnt show on the map. Here is my init. It appears it isnt spawning it on the server. I turned on ai map markers and didnt show any

// Status Bar

if(hasInterface)then{execVM "semClient.sqf";[true] ExecVM "ScarCode\SC_restartWarnings.sqf";};

// Welcome Credits

if (isServer) then {

fn_getBuildingstospawnLoot = compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "custom\LSpawner\fn_LSgetBuildingstospawnLoot.sqf";

LSdeleter = compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "custom\LSpawner\LSdeleter.sqf";

execVM "custom\LSpawner\Lootspawner.sqf";

};

//cmEARPLUGS CODE START

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "cmEarplugs\cm_veh_fun.sqf";

call compile preProcessFileLineNumbers "cmEarplugs\config.sqf";

//cmEARPLUGS CODE END

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Has anyone managed to get it so that if you take a vehicle from one of the Convoy missions they stay after a server reboot?

Yes I have. 

I added the following to the dynamic missions code, do it for each mission. 

Code taken from SEM static missions authored by Kilo.  Use at own risk. You may have to modify the clean-up on mission failure to remove the vehicles properly. 

Extract from convoySupply.sqf

After this line
{_convoyVehicles pushBack _x}forEach [_convoyVeh1, _mainVehicle, _convoyVeh2];

Add the following

//So Vehicle doesn't despawn
EPOCH_VehicleSlotsLimit = EPOCH_VehicleSlotsLimit + 1;
EPOCH_VehicleSlots pushBack str(EPOCH_VehicleSlotsLimit);
_slot = EPOCH_VehicleSlots select 0;
_mainVehicle setVariable ['VEHICLE_SLOT',_slot,true];
EPOCH_VehicleSlots = EPOCH_VehicleSlots - [_slot];
EPOCH_VehicleSlotCount = count EPOCH_VehicleSlots;
publicVariable 'EPOCH_VehicleSlotCount';