vehicle spawning

theballin7

Question

I have a total of 531 vehicles in my server ( spawned + bought ) and a total of 27 ( spawned in vehicles )

my max vehicle limit in my init.sqf is 500 i want more spawned vehicles to spawn but i do not want to increase the max vehicle limit is there something in the coding i can force spawn in the vehicles to the max limit that is not bought vehicles there are like never any spawned vehicles on the coast on my server

4 answers to this question

In the database there is a "chance to spawn" column for the vehicles for each vehicle spawn. Maybe thats what you are looking for.

But maybe im not understanding your question, you want 500 (max), dont you have over 500 already?

epoch does not have an chance to spawn in the database. the spawn vehicles is in the server files.. i want to have a total of 500 legit vehicles and not ones that are bought counted as that max of 500

epoch does not have an chance to spawn in the database. the spawn vehicles is in the server files.. i want to have a total of 500 legit vehicles and not ones that are bought counted as that max of 500

Epoch really only has the trader and character stuff. The vehicles are in DayZ's database. If you go down to world_vehicle, there is a "Chance" column there. Then you can go to vehicle and you can change the max number of each vehicle type.

For your deal, I'm not sure. I see what you are saying now though. It would take some coding and maybe a new table. I really havnt messed with db stuff much though, so I can't help much.

What about a locked vehicle cleanup? Remove locked vehicles that havnt been touched in 3 weeks or something.