Epoch Wearable Clothes and Broken Legs Glitch

This is just a direct copy and paste of what I posted on the website of the server I play on, where it was suggested that I post this here:

This glitch is something I suspected for a while but finally managed to prove right. In a way it is a combination of 2 glitches/bugs:

I have experienced and observed, that if a player has chosen to wear glasses on their player profile, and they wear any clothes that they have picked up which involves a mask or significant headgear, it breaks the player's legs, and sometimes the skin doesn't look correct on the player (e.g my player had sunglasses and I put the Terrorist bandit clothes on, my player's legs broke and the mask that is supposed to be on the terrorist skin was not applied to my character's head). I found that removing glasses from the player profile prevents this from happening, as well as relogging into the game fixes the "fake" broken legs.

Now, today I broke my legs for real (fell off a building) and didn't have any morphine so I continued looting some barracks in hopes to find morphine. I was wearing desert ghillie, and found some soldier clothing. I put on the soldier clothing and the EXACT same thing happened to me as when I had glasses on my character (skin changes, screen flashes red, leg breaking noise and character moans). My REAL broken leg, was now replaced by a FAKE broken leg. I then disconnected and reconnected to see if my leg would heal by itself and... well... it did. No morphine.

SO... players are able to heal a broken leg without morphine if they have spare clothes. This would kind of defeat the purpose of finding morphine, as this can be done infinity times with just one set of clothes. I'm not sure if this applies to all clothes or just ones that involve the head/face.

TL;DR -
Switching between skins, disconnecting and reconnecting fully mends broken leg and can be done infinitely with 1 set of clothes, defeating the purpose of morphine.

Just thought I should report these things so the admins are aware (if not aware previously)

Also apologies if there's a separate section for these things.