Need Help - Coin System

Storms11c

Question

Hello all!

Let me get this out of the way first. My server is hosted by ViLayer. I know there are other hosting options that many of you have chosen to use. As of right now I have no intention of changing hosts. Yes, I know I have to wait for them to install DLL files as they do not give users access.

THAT BEING SAID, Here is my issue.

I have tried several scripts for a single currency and each one has had issues and not worked on my server. I got so desperate I deleted the whole server and uploaded a "Clean Slate Overpoch" with nothing on it but the original files. Does ANYONE here have or know where to get a single currency script that works and is semi-easy to work WITH as far as traders, adding items, and changing prices? This needs to be something that is easy for Vilayer to "verify" (Don't ask, they are big on security) if files need to be added that they have to do?

Also I would need the source URL to give them just incase I cannot upload the file into the ticket (I have had that issue as well!)

Thank you all for you time and help!

7 answers to this question

This might be something I use for sure, as I PERSONALLY like the money being an item once again.

Will of course have to see what the playerbase thinks as the server is for the players, so until then if anyone else has a script that is semi-easy to install and use please post it!

I was on Teamspeak with Vilayer support and even had to screen shot it for them. I did not have the option to upload the dll in the Util folder. They said they do not know why that was but I was correct, and they had to do it for me (This was 6 days ago) 

Wolf: They did put them in for me but it did not fix the issue so we wiped it back to a clean chero overpoch with nothing on it and working from there. But every time I add in the coin system the issue is money never saves after a player logs out. Myself, a few friends, and Vilayer support have not been able to find the cause to this issue. It is overly frustrating.