Server help needed Urgent.

Murdock

Question

So, me and a buddy started a server a few days ago using DayzPriv.com, it was fine and all that, but i decided to add my own antihax and admin tools, which was working great with the custom pbo, but then today all of a sudden when logging onto the server we get a black screen and after a few minutes it kicks us back to the lobby.

I decided to change back to the standard .pbo but then all of a sudden we would spawn in the ocean way out of the map..

the only things i had changed since last night where some custom buildings, so I deleted them and even took and extra step and got dayzpriv to reinstall our server as fresh and try to add our custom .pbo back on,

how ever there is still no luck and i have no idea what is up, even got in-contact with dayzpriv but there was no luck with that.

Any help would be very helpful!

1 answer to this question

Well if you have already tried wiping the pbo, maybe the next step is to wipe everything and start back over with a fresh everything.

EDIT: Nvm that, I just read that you already did. Have you tried one at a time? Admin tool first, get it working, then antihax? If you can figure out which one is causing the problem then you can possibly ask the author.