2.0.1...Server has it, we don't?

BuffaloJones

What should I do to help? I'm playing the mod as an alpha tester and, like many, report bugs when I encounter them. I enjoy playing the mod and I think they're doing a good job by having so many features in for such a really early stage alpha. Nevertheless I give feedback on the way the developers communicate with their audience because I feel like there is a lot of room for improvement. If you can't take any criticism I suggest you stay away from these forums entirely.

You aren't criticising(sp?) me so no fucks could be given. However you're alpha testing a free mod and appear to be crying like a bitch because fixes aren't in place yesterday. If you've handed over some coin for an early access and then a conplete game the odd whine can be justified. Its as though people (you!) think the devs have nothing better to do, if you feel that way bring your own mod out, see how it goes. If you've no idea how to program/develop anything to do with this game (like me), wind your neck in and bide your time, the devs won't be taking this long to sort things out just to piss impatient knobs off and will be even more pissed off than anyone else that the problem has cropped up in the 1st place and couldn't be fixed within a few hours. Would you rather devs were fixing bugs in their spare time or sending out detailed notes about what they would be doing if they weren't sending out progress reports to impatient bitches? It'll be fixed when its fixed. Don't like it? Cry a bit, see who gives a fuck

and just when the heck is final release going to happen.

When its done and if u compare this with games like bf and cod those companys are so big and are the owners of source code so changes for them is easy remember that the creators of epoch are only a small team of game devs that just begun for fun and community got so big that seems alot but its still small team that gives us a epic gamemode to play.

So far it is one of best gamemode out there and i cant wait for what the next big update brings.

Keep up the good work devs  B)