i am having a issue with my server it will not let me place a work beach or build

Fusiion

Question

Hello I'm having an issue with my server it will not let me place a work bench or build.

The scripts I have are: ai/missons/godmode in trade places/tow and lift/Custom map/admin tool/bloodbag/remove clothes/commit suicide.

But I still cant build or place a work bench and sometimes it stop me from spawning vehicles in and AI heli dont fly around they crash when server starts up.

5 answers to this question

If you are using the Admin Tools from Phoenix it is not compatible with Epoch out of the box, it must be fixed up to work. First, the playermonitor.fsm needs to be replaced with the Epoch playermonitor.fsm. Through some Google-fu I just found this installation video tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mil0hgZzvJo

SAR_AI helicopters being removed may be due to the server_cleanup.fsm, which needs to be edited. How to do that can be found in the SAR_AI installation instructions.

I am not certain what your specific issue would be since everyone's install is different. Many add-ons will require the admin to replace core files. If any of your add-ons have replaced core DayZ Epoch files, then you need to merge the DayZ Epoch core files with the changes made with the add-on. Examples of this would be files such as: fn_selfActions.sqf, compiles.sqf, player_spawn_2.sqf, and player_monitor.fsm.

In your particular base, I am guessing compiles.sqf may be the culprit.