Several questions, AGAIN

XSYST

Question

Hello guys, I hope you are not annoyed of my ask-marathon the last couple of days. I hope that these are the last questions I have, since my server is running pretty good now.

Our host is HFBservers if anyone needs to know that.

Q1: The blackmarket merchant in Stary Sobor is not "clickable". We tried it several times with Serverrestart and so on but its not possible to get his trader menu. How can I fix that?

Q2: The most Epoch Servers I used to play at had more stuff to buy at the traderzones like the Vault, 30m Plot pole and so on. I have only a couple of common things in there (sandbags, wire fencing kit and this stuff). How can I add more?

Q3: Is it possible to lower the accuary of the AI? The choppers at the coast are gunning us down within a blink of an eye. Its fun when you are good equiped because you have decent fight then but as a fresh spawn they mow you down with no chance. Even if you get a car they will follow you throughout the whole map (I was on the run for about 15 minutes, driving from Balota to Zelenogorsk and then Stary) But the Chopper followed me all the time and constantly shot at me (If you hit the speed limit of 90 they won't hit you). Is there anyway to decrease their aggro range or shooting skills?

Q4: Since its Epoch you have the common weapons you find all the time in DayZ (if you point out the SCAR weapons). Is there any way to insert the Weapons of lets say DayZ Overwatch or Breaking Point? And if yes, how can I do that. I can't find a decent tutorial for that.

Well these are my questions, I currently have. I hope you can help me out Guys.

2 answers to this question

A1: Has your database been updated to the most recent version? Is your traders.sqf the most recent version? If you may changes to it, check syntax for the trader that is not working. Meaning, maybe you forgot a comma between categories.

A2: Most of that stuff is there by default. This, combined with Q1, leads me to believe either your SQL database or your traders.sqf is not update.

A3: That depends on the AI script package you are using. If you are using SARGE AI (SAR_AI) you can find that in addons\SARGE\SAR_config.sqf. Serach for "// Skills for all possible units" without the quotes and you will find it. I can't give you a line number because my config is modified and has a lot more lines.

A4: If the weapon comes from ArmA2 then you can add the weapon to your DayZ Epoch server as no weapons are "banned" like in vanilla DayZ. However, if the weapon comes from a third party mod pack, such as tasers for example, you would need to add a line into your mission.sqm under the "addons" section, place the addon files in your @Epoch directory, and then have all of your users download and install the addon(s) as well.

A5: No idea on this one.