I NEED HELP!

jester345

well it definitely cannot find your dayz_code.pbo for epoch

Have you tried reinstalling epoch?

Is it in your Arma2 OA root folder?  folder is supposed to be called ''@dayz_epoch''   inside it you will find a folder called ''Addons'' inside this folder you will find multiple PBO's the one causing the error is ''dayz_code.pbo'' mine weights 6945KB

If the weight isn't the same, delete it and redownload it with Dayz Commander.

If it is the same weight, I recommend looking in you My document/Arma2/  for mod folders. If you ever used PlaywithSix it may have stored files there witch can cause an error. Delete every folder starting with a @ in the Mydocuments/Arma2 if you dont plan to use playwithsix anymore. If you plan to use it again well I strongly recommend you not to.

Hope it helps

EDIT :

I saw on your other post you are trying to run overpoch. Also you are using launch parameters. 

Since the last Arma 1.63 update I do not recomment using the launch parameters.

Step 1 : Empty your launch parameters in steam

Step 2 : Open Arma 2 OA

Step 3 : On the menu page click expansions

Step 4 : Enable Overwatch, then Epoch 1.0.5.1, Then your map (in your case Taviana) * note that Arma2 - Arma2 OA - Private military Company - British Armed Force will also be enabled

Step 5 : select Overwatch and make sure it is Over   Epoch 1.0.5.1  (using Up and down buttons)

Step 6 : Click Ok - it will ask to restart the game so do it..  then it will relaunch and should work.

If these steps doesnt work try to troubleshoot with what I wrote first

Oh so you are trying to connect to overpochins?   I never tried connecting to overpochins but you should have a @DayzOrigins or @DayzOrigins179 folder in your Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead depending where you got it from. You should enable it the same way I told you in the game menu in expansions. Try putting it on top, if it doesnt work lower it in the list. Since I never tried it i'm not sure if it need to be loaded before or after epoch.

If you want to be able to switch mods easily with a very stable launcher I recommend DayzLauncher http://dayzlauncher.com/

It launches automatically the right mod but wou will probably need to redownload every mods.

Hope you will solve the problem