need new patch for arma 3 update?

digdoug

lol ... the main thing now makes everyone here on their own theme to arma ..... if an update makes it take a few hours until the server make the updates ... server admins do not sit all day in front of the pc and wait for updates ...
and above all, you are now the 4 or so of a specially theme opens this! Read first please!

lol ... the main thing now makes everyone here on their own theme to arma ..... if an update makes it take a few hours until the server make the updates ... server admins do not sit all day in front of the pc and wait for updates ...

and above all, you are now the 4 or so of a specially theme opens this! Read first please!

nobody has asked this on the general discussions. so i asked it here. is that ok?

I mean not angry ... I'm not the type to write a long text, and mainly I use google translate for the translated.
but it is so, no matter in what area of the forum, there is a double post, unnecessarily, forum stuffing and makes the overview not just simple ...
the whole forum is full of noob questions (no one looks after himself what, many are also too lazy to google only once for something that most can not arma bugs of different epoch bugs and so on.

A separate section in the forum for noob questions ( or help needed section ) would be good
:D

I mean not angry ... I'm not the type to write a long text, and mainly I use google translate for the translated.

but it is so, no matter in what area of the forum, there is a double post, unnecessarily, forum stuffing and makes the overview not just simple ...

the whole forum is full of noob questions (no one looks after himself what, many are also too lazy to google only once for something that most can not arma bugs of different epoch bugs and so on.

A separate section in the forum for noob questions ( or help needed section ) would be good

:D

So your the forum police....gotya just wanted to make sure.

I believe there is a way to roll back to 1.30 as written in detailed update of SPOTREP #00034

A Legacy Build Steam branch is available for advanced users. It contains the previous significant main branch version (1.30). It can be used to compare specific changes between major releases. The access code for this branch is: Arma3Legacy130

You may wanna try this :)