Gender Change

Juan

So i thought it would be cool to play as a chick to look at some assss while i play arma, but im finding out that the woman is increasingly bobo since 80% of people spawns as a male, hence not letting me get there clothes... Why do i want their clothes? Well, it seems all i can ever find for decent camo is a wetsuit..... which in reality isnt camo at all unless at night... so! Question being, is there anyway i can change my gender to male until some of these issues are resolved...?

Ok well, than my next question

There are some called Keesha clothing, comes in like 3-4 different colours. Keep looking you'll find them.

I have found this keesha clothing you speak of, I suppose my next question would be.... female ghillies? Or is there even a mention of female being able to use the clothes from any dead body, be it male or female? The two threads you linked dont have the answer..

Ok well, than my next question

I have found this keesha clothing you speak of, I suppose my next question would be.... female ghillies? Or is there even a mention of female being able to use the clothes from any dead body, be it male or female? The two threads you linked dont have the answer..

I read somewhere before that they are in the works. Hold tight, hopefully in the next few patches they will be out or at least the chance to change our models.