Official Server Available To The Public

Njoi

I've seen a lot of posts of poor trying to get passwords for official servers, unofficial servers with high pop etc.

BMRF.me has been entrusted with the server files and are officially supported by the epoch devs.

Go to BMRF.me to get whitelisted. If your not familiar with BMRF, I'll just say that you've been missing out. By far the best in the business when it comes to hosting/moderating/administration.

Check them out.

Whitelisting works with your ip address I'm pretty sure. I've not seen this error message before, did you get whitelisted at BMRF.me? Pretty sure you just need to make a forum account and your good to go. If still having issues make a post on the forums or click "support" and talk to one of the staff members in their IRC channel.

registered and whitelisted , I got the same suspicious flag but nothing serious , its most likely an automated message regarding all the BS that's been happening.

played on the server till restart , impressed so far .. not much desynch that I could detect and ran buttery smooth. I will be back for more that's for sure and will tell the guys to get whitelisted on the forum.

Thank you for registering, shocked. Your account has been flagged as suspicious and therefore has been submitted to an administrator for manual review. You can expect a decision within a couple of hours. You will be notified by email when this happens. To return to the forums, clickhere

?????? wtf????

Pretty sure it an automated message as stated earlier, I think you can still log in and play. Sometimes they turn off auto whitelisting and do it manually for whatever reason. If it doesn't work within a couple hours just click on support and have a chat with the staff. Pretty sure it'll work right away tho.

Exactly, I was just trying to spread awareness to those who didn't know about BMRF and to those who thought the official epoch servers were shutdown or password.

I don't work for BMRF and was whitelisted two years ago so I can't really be a whole lot of help with technical issues.

Exactly, I was just trying to spread awareness to those who didn't know about BMRF and to those who thought the official epoch servers were shutdown or password.

I don't work for BMRF and was whitelisted two years ago so I can't really be a whole lot of help with technical issues.

I wasn't really referring to your post. lol Just the people having issues with the whitelist process on the BMRF.me forums. I have had an account over there from when I played DayZ Zero I think it was.

Show a history of hosting servers reliably and securely. Show a community of players that want to play the game for gaming's sake. Show a history of being active in the Epoch / Arma / dayZ community.

That is why the current hosts are running Alpha servers. That, and their generosity in offering their service in the first place. Can of Beans.

No cost.