Texas Hardcore Server

jokeassjason

I know people were asking for a Hardcore server but I really think the server numbers speak for themselves. The normal is maxxed at 50 all day and the hardcore never has more then 12 on it. If you were gonna add hardcore I would of waited until there were more normal servers up. Also having them share the same hive seems redundant. I can gather all my building items from the increase of epicenters and shipping containers on HC and then just hope over to normal to start building. I know it is alpha and there will probably be more wipes and stuff but this is just my opinion that the HC server should be switched to normal until more US servers are up. You can clearly see a majority play normal.

This is the same story of always, people wants a Hardcore server, we like hardcore bla bla bla,, Yesterday night, there was only 9 people all the time in hardcore, and the other one was 50/50 and every time some disconnected another connected, people were fighting to play on that server. My suggestion is make those 2 servers normal since is the one that the majority of the people wan't to play, at least at this stage of the game, later we can have hardcore and normal,,, I don't really see the point of having a hardcore server when we are supposed to be testing the game, instead we should create more space for more tester. 

Thanks you all!!