but on  my normal gold server I get this error

Error in expression <Paint\player_paint_init.sqf"
_this call player_paint;
>
  Error position: <player_paint;
>
  Error Undefined variable in expression: player_paint
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Tavi\Paint\player_paint_init.sqf, line 1

player_paint is defined in compiles correct ???

if (!isDedicated) then {
VehicleColourPaint = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Paint\vehicleColourPaint.sqf";
VehicleColourUpdate = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Paint\VehicleColourUpdate.sqf";
VehicleColourUpdate2 = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Paint\VehicleColourUpdate2.sqf";
player_paint = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Paint\player_paint.sqf";
"filmic" setToneMappingParams [0.07, 0.31, 0.23, 0.37, 0.011, 3.750, 6, 4]; setToneMapping "Filmic";

yes

I have this working on my coin server

but on  my normal gold server I get this error

Error in expression <Paint\player_paint_init.sqf"
_this call player_paint;
>
  Error position: <player_paint;
>
File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Tavi\Paint\player_paint_init.sqf, line 1

player_paint is defined in compiles correct ???

if (!isDedicated) then {
VehicleColourPaint = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Paint\vehicleColourPaint.sqf";
VehicleColourUpdate = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Paint\VehicleColourUpdate.sqf";
VehicleColourUpdate2 = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Paint\VehicleColourUpdate2.sqf";
player_paint = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "Paint\player_paint.sqf";
"filmic" setToneMappingParams [0.07, 0.31, 0.23, 0.37, 0.011, 3.750, 6, 4]; setToneMapping "Filmic";

so can anyone help me overcome this error im gettting

I had to remove the script.

It kept crashing my servers on restart:

Error in expression <lrinit","_clrinit2"];
{
_selection = _x select 0;
_dam = _x select 1;
if (_selec>
 5:04:51   Error position: <select 0;
_dam = _x select 1;
if (_selec>

I suppose there is a painted vehicle that was bugged or something.

Edit: was not related at all.

its supposed to store the color code in the worldspace correct? cause if so then i see the new numbers.. 

[119,[6652.46,2616.87,2.365e-04],"0.208548,0,0,1","0,0,0,1"] im not sure what the last numbers on the back mean. 

this is what it looked like after painting.. [119,[6652.49,2616.82,-1.764e-05],"0.165612,0,0,1","0,0,0,1"] 

Help please,

I have this installed and everything seems to be working great, I can paint and the colours stay after restart but the problem I have is it seems other players get the option but it closes within seconds of opening the option to paint. I am down as admin but I can not see in the script where that may affect others not being able to paint. 

I know its not just the cars they are choosing as I went and painted one for a player who got the issue of the menu vanishing.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Help please,

I have this installed and everything seems to be working great, I can paint and the colours stay after restart but the problem I have is it seems other players get the option but it closes within seconds of opening the option to paint. I am down as admin but I can not see in the script where that may affect others not being able to paint. 

I know its not just the cars they are choosing as I went and painted one for a player who got the issue of the menu vanishing.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

If your able to paint and your players are not that should be a clear sign of your antihack blocking the menu. Did you do step 3?

You can use something like this in your fn_selfActions

if (_isMan and !_isPZombie and (_typeOfCursorTarget == "RU_Citizen2") and _canDo) then {   // <-- Change the trader guy here.
		if (s_player_paint < 0) then {
			s_player_paint = player addAction ["Paint", "Paint\player_paint_init.sqf", _cursorTarget, 5, false];
		};
	 } else {
		player removeAction s_player_paint;
		s_player_paint = -1;
	 };

Thanks for that haven't got around to trying it yet

its supposed to store the color code in the worldspace correct? cause if so then i see the new numbers.. 

[119,[6652.46,2616.87,2.365e-04],"0.208548,0,0,1","0,0,0,1"] im not sure what the last numbers on the back mean. 

this is what it looked like after painting.. [119,[6652.49,2616.82,-1.764e-05],"0.165612,0,0,1","0,0,0,1"] 

Yes, thats the way it has to look like.

[119,[6652.49,2616.82,-1.764e-05],"0.165612,0,0,1","0,0,0,1

first colour

second colour

If the colour is still disapearing after server restart, you have to check your server_monitor.sqf

Help please,

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Your infistar is closing the dialog for every non admin. Just add the paint dialog number to the allowed dialog array in your AHConfig.sqf

I had to remove the script.

It kept crashing my servers on restart:

Error in expression <lrinit","_clrinit2"];
{
_dam = _x select 1;
if (_selec>
 5:04:51   Error position: <select 0;
_dam = _x select 1;
if (_selec>

I suppose there is a painted vehicle that was bugged or something.

Your error refers to this part:

{
					_dam = _x select 1;
					if (_selection in dayZ_explosiveParts and _dam > 0.8) then {_dam = 0.8};
					[_object,_selection,_dam] call object_setFixServer;
				} forEach _hitpoints;

As you can see here, the server is getting the hitpoints for every vehicle from the database.

I do not think that your error has something to do with this script.

Your error refers to this part:

{
					_dam = _x select 1;
					if (_selection in dayZ_explosiveParts and _dam > 0.8) then {_dam = 0.8};
					[_object,_selection,_dam] call object_setFixServer;
				} forEach _hitpoints;

As you can see here, the server is getting the hitpoints for every vehicle from the database.

I do not think that your error has something to do with this script.

Yea I noticed that. It was not related to this script. My bad. Database got fucked due to a prior hacker attack.

Sorry I am struggling to get this to properly work. The issue is i can get to the stage where i pick the colour and I press paint and nothing happens no text, no colour change nothing. Any help with this I've now followed the install instructions 3 times and I have everything exactly the same as the instructions. thanks.

*EDIT*

I am using Single currency 1.0 is this the issue? because i notice when i press paint no money is taken from my character nor is the vehicle painted. 

this is a great script but my players got bored of using it so i unistalled it and now my players can lock and unlock vehicle,remove plot pole or unlock there safes is there somethig i removed that i shouldnt have. PLEASE HELP i dont want to lose any players over this any help will be much appricated.

cheers in advance

that means your selfactions is broken. Check your client rpt log,

You prob forgot a ; or a type or deleted wrong sections.

Sorry I am struggling to get this to properly work. The issue is i can get to the stage where i pick the colour and I press paint and nothing happens no text, no colour change nothing. Any help with this I've now followed the install instructions 3 times and I have everything exactly the same as the instructions. thanks.

*EDIT*

I am using Single currency 1.0 is this the issue? because i notice when i press paint no money is taken from my character nor is the vehicle painted. 

If you use SC v1.0 use this in your vehicleColourPaint.sqf

private ["_colour","_colour2","_playerWealth","_PUID"];
_PUID = (getPlayerUID player);

_playerWealth = [player,ColourPrice] call SC_fnc_removeCoins;

if (_playerWealth) then {
	_colour = ""+str((sliderPosition 5700) / 10)+","+str((sliderPosition 5701) / 10)+","+str((sliderPosition 5702) / 10)+",1";
	_colour2 = ""+str((sliderPosition 6700) / 10)+","+str((sliderPosition 6701) / 10)+","+str((sliderPosition 6702) / 10)+",1";

PVDZE_veh_Colour = [VehicleToPaint,_colour,_colour2,_PUID,dayz_playerName];
	publicVariableServer "PVDZE_veh_Colour";

titleText ["Vehicle has been repainted! Please wait a moment for the texture to update!","PLAIN DOWN"];
} else {
	titleText ["You do not have enough money to repaint your vehicle!","PLAIN DOWN"];
};

For SC v1.0 you also need the following

For Anyone who wants to know when they paint half the vehicel is painted here is a fix or what ever you want to call it

e.g the btrHQ still used the main testure on the top but other bits are painted

this will fill the missing painted bit on vehiclees

server_monitor.sqf

if(count _worldspace >= 4) then{    
                            if (((typeName(_worldspace select 2)) == "STRING") and ((typeName(_worldspace select 3)) == "STRING")) then {
                            _colour = _worldspace select 2;
                            _colour2 = _worldspace select 3;                                        
                            if (_colour != "0") then {
                                _object setVariable ["Colour",_colour,true];
                                _clrinit = format ["#(argb,8,8,3)color(%1)",_colour];
                                _object setVehicleInit "this setObjectTexture [0,"+str _clrinit+"];";
                            };
                            if (_colour2 != "0") then {            
                                _object setVariable ["Colour2",_colour2,true];
                                _clrinit2 = format ["#(argb,8,8,3)color(%1)",_colour2];
                                _object setVehicleInit "this setObjectTexture [1,"+str _clrinit2+"];";
                                _object setVehicleInit "this setObjectTexture [2,"+str _clrinit2+];";
                                _object setVehicleInit "this setObjectTexture [3,"+str _clrinit2+"];";
                                _object setVehicleInit "this setObjectTexture [4,"+str _clrinit2+"];";

};
                        };
                    };

• 2 weeks later...

Since its looking for Zupa's Dollars.paa how would I get this working with Souls Coin 2.0?

Figured it out here is my player_paint.sqf and it does remove from the coins on the player. I removed coin location and img request

private ["_txt","_coins","_vehicle"];

VehicleToPaint = _this select 3;
ColourPrice = 7500;
_vehicle = getText(configFile >> "cfgVehicles" >> (typeOf VehicleToPaint) >> "displayName");
createdialog "VehicleColourDialog";
_txt = format ["It will cost %1
to repaint your %3.",ColourPrice,_coins,_vehicle];
((uiNamespace getVariable "VehicleColourDialog") displayCtrl 5703) ctrlSetStructuredText parseText _txt;