diving gogles?

jurkka74

You can add diving goggles to your character in the player menu of arma 3 under glasses. The player menu can be accessed from the main menu of arma 3. They dont currently show up on female characters, but they still clear up vision underwater. If you kill anyone they may have them on their character or you could try to trade for some.

You can add diving goggles to your character in the player menu of arma 3 under glasses. The player menu can be accessed from the main menu of arma 3. They dont currently show up on female characters, but they still clear up vision underwater. If you kill anyone they may have them on their character or you could try to trade for some.

Oh wow, didn't know that.  I killed someone with a pair, that's how I got mine. =P

• 9 months later...

Has this ever been fixed? I don't remember  finding any diving goggles in epoch so far. 99% of players won't know to do this hot-fix.  They'll just hop into the water seeing the blurry underwater and not know diving goggles clear it up.  Figured with some of the new maps added in 0.3.0.4 that have nice oceans (like Australia), I'd explore the oceans ... had no clue about this until a player who was with me started asking me for diving goggles and I couldn't find them in with the admin menu. Looked to see why and noticed this post.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Diving goggles should be added to the loot spawn.. not sure why they are not yet as well the spear gun and spears are mega mega rare

Because you can give them to yourself in the player profile. 

I dont wish to be argumentative here, but alot of players don't realise they can be chosen in the profiles. Besides, my character wears normal specs (an avatar thing), so is there anyway that I can manually add them manually to the loot spawn system on the server server?

I dont wish to be argumentative here, but alot of players don't realise they can be chosen in the profiles. Besides, my character wears normal specs (an avatar thing), so is there anyway that I can manually add them manually to the loot spawn system on the server server?

Their classname is "G_O_Diving" ... you can add them to the loot tables manually I think. Back when I ran a server, I added them to the industrial section of Suppe's custom loot spawner script I was using from the scripts section (along with diving gear and wetsuits).