Vehicle repair parts

devil1975

it works just put the vehicle repair parts in youre inventory --> go and inspect the car inventory --> double leftclick on the vehicle repair parts --> choose examine --> tada one part is repaired.

It works only when you have it in youre inventory and inspecting the car inventory.

cool, didn't know that. thanks for this info

• 4 weeks later...

im trying to repair a helicopter only two parts are dmg'd i have the full kit but i cant get it to work i also have wasted 3 energy packs using the multi gun trying to fix it, can anyone explain to me how to fix it?

Multigun:

The Multigun has an attachment called Vehicle Repair attachment. You attach this to the front of the gun and shoot the Vehicle. (Like a Silencer)

Vehicle repair parts: 

Has nothing to do with the Multigun. You don't need a multigun to use this.

Stand close to vehicle that needs repairs. In your inventory double click the Repair Parts then click repair. 

No Problem i dont know it too but yesterday i test this and it Works. 1 vehicle repair Parts is one wheel in example

From what I have found, it is one for one. Meaning that if you have a blown tire, you will need a vehicle repair for that, but if you have two blown tires, you will need two vehicle repairs.  I have not tested on engine yet because vehicle repair kits are sometimes difficult to find, just look for a multigun with a vehicle repair (The one that looks like a gear as an icon) and use that after using all your vehicle repairs.