Feedback on the beta! And on the key giveaway!

Diegoftoro

Hi,

Well as we all know the game is still in the first stages and so far I love it. There are a couple things that in my opinion it's affecting the gameplay. For example no safezones? I was killed 3 times 5 ft away from spawning i didn't even had any loot!. Another thing loot I love the new loot system where we have added an extra step to pick up loot! I give you an A+ for originality, but 3 out of 10 lootable objects actually had loot . The other 7 had no loot at all, and from the 3 that did there was no gun or useful stuff. So far I have only been able to test part of the game because I haven't gotten to find a vehicle or a axe to build or even gotten money in the game. At least killing other players should give me coins or killing AI's or dogs? Idk. My point is we need a way to be able to test the mod completely .

That was my feedback on the beta and I have a feedback on the giveaways when I first got my key I didn't even played till 2 days later because I was still trying to get a key for my friend. Then finally my friend got his key and we started playing. I see many server are low. Usually 4 get high but the rest are low. My suggestion is that just like you guys like to play with your buddies everyone likes to play with theirs . It's arma you can't trust in game ppl so you bring your friend and that is never going to change. When you guys give out key to someone maybe u should give them one pair.

I am still continuing to play with my friend we have a lot of free time and will be writing back once I experience more of the game!