Fast travel system

pup

sooo... i noticed something today, when you spawn on the starting island there is that big door that leads underground right there. it is also at every major trader in one way or another and i know there are others around the map. is it just me or is it already the workings of a Fast travel/underground rail road though altis? not just to traders but to other parts of the map where there are those bunker type deals.

i know but look at how they have done the teleporting to traders, it's already you get 3 options of where to spawn (which is crap it should be zone related. not spawn at a trader because people just camp traders for new spawns.

I agree. It should be zone related. Within let's say, 2 km of the main trader.

Maybe it will be good to have four options, "north", "east", "west", "south", or five, "center". When you go west, jo will spawn in the west area on a random place.

Yesterday, I spawned full equipped in the spawn area, don't know why, I did not logged out there, choosed the west trader, got out of the base and was killed by a spawn camper, my friend, first time playing Epoch since 1 min, died also in his underpants. MK18 with silencer, 9mm with silencer, hugh backpack, nice west, worker clother, ~ 5000 krypto (not dupped or bug using) and so on. Ok it is not a big problem to be equipped again, but there must be done something against spawn camper.

from what i heard it is against the rules but there doesn't seem to be much if any policing of rules on the server. i think spawn camping is one of the only ones but even on the AU servers there just isn't admins for them. and you get taken back to that main island if you change server if you log in on the same server you log back in, in the same place.