Banking has suddenly stoped saving to Database

Hello All,

I just got the gold coin and banking working on my production server, I am using Zupa's base files (Root Files) and souls update (DayZ-Epoch_SCHiveExt-master) and had everything working great, now after one restart of the server all information that would normally be written to the DB for Banking has stopped, I have looked thru my RPT and the only thing I can see that is erroring out is the following for each player...

"ERROR: Cannot Sync Character {HT} Rhammer as no characterID"

I am on VERT hosting. Is there any known issues with this version of Souls update?

Any thoughts?

Thanks

which files?

the dll's or the server and mission files?

I had this working for 3 days on my test server so I am not sure what the issue is. it would save to the db everytime, then when I went to my production server everything was working fine till the first restart after I added the files.

This is very frustrating

• 4 weeks later...

Same thing is happening to me now.  Single Currency was working great and then the banking_data database stopped accepting new entries.  I have redone all the DLLs, ran the SQL files from Souls, Restored the DataBase, everything I can think of.  Every other part of the DB works fine except the banking.  So frustrating....

EDIT:  I am an idiot.  Not a big idiot because I figured it out :)  I was trying to make a clean server and stupidly commented out code that controls the banking.  I guess sleeping on it and starting fresh in the morning was exactly what I needed.  Will make a post for others to read since I bet half the people who are complaining about it did the same thing.