Aggressive Cleanup & server updating

Firefly

Question

I know some of the player updating is/has been sorted now but ever since 1.0.2 I've had an issue where the server will delete everything as part of its clean up, whole groups of zombie bodies go in one regardless of when they were created, AI bodies go despite the timer on them, dropped items etc. 

It just wiped out my building stacks, the first time they had been on the ground for a few minutes the second a few seconds. I was under the impression cleanup shouldn't occur in proximity to a player but this is wiping everything map wide in one go. 

The it will wait for the next cycle while all the bodies stack up. 

The other issue, along with generally poor database performance is everytime the server time syncs it stutters for a briefest moment. 

Are these issues with Epoch or the server itself? I suspect the stutter might be server related as HFB have announced they are migrating my server to a new machine. 

Any help with the cleanup appreciated, it started doing it stock with no addons and has carried on with addons in the same way. 

2 answers to this question

I know some of the player updating is/has been sorted now but ever since 1.0.2 I've had an issue where the server will delete everything as part of its clean up, whole groups of zombie bodies go in one regardless of when they were created, AI bodies go despite the timer on them, dropped items etc. 

It just wiped out my building stacks, the first time they had been on the ground for a few minutes the second a few seconds. I was under the impression cleanup shouldn't occur in proximity to a player but this is wiping everything map wide in one go. 

The it will wait for the next cycle while all the bodies stack up. 

The other issue, along with generally poor database performance is everytime the server time syncs it stutters for a briefest moment. 

Are these issues with Epoch or the server itself? I suspect the stutter might be server related as HFB have announced they are migrating my server to a new machine. 

Any help with the cleanup appreciated, it started doing it stock with no addons and has carried on with addons in the same way. 

Hmm im getting the stutters on my dedi box also. Didnt know it was due to time sync. Was guessing it was somthing else i was using.